Help Serious Evergale Bug

Euphoria-DN

Today after joining an ally and queuing successfully into Evergale I noticed on my alt account that the alliance was still showing formed and in Queue while inside. Upon leaving all 24 players are showing still in queue but we can't get a pop nor can we cancel the current broken queue. re-logging and rebooting doesn't work and everyone is basically stuck in a bug alliance and cant join evergale.

@Cyan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we have the same problem at elyos side, we were waiting to pop and suddenly the window disappeared and we never could apply ever again,  non quick entry, non post offer, not even on those auto accept groups...

Pls help!!! @Cyan

(sorry my grammar, english is not my main language

Guys if you are in that alli keep submitting tickets ncsoft will either need to reset the instance or restart the srvrs to fix it and tell support we had same issue earlier this week we had to wait for the reset on wed 

An Asmo friend got the same problem last week and it fixed after maintenance, so the only way is resetting the server, or wait until next Maintenance which makes us lose 4 <Evergale Canyon Purification Material Bundle> per day, so we gonna lose 20 <Evergale Canyon Purification Material Bundle>. So or restart server please or give us 20 <Evergale Canyon Purification Material Bundle> xD 

Thanks @Cyan

16 minutes ago, Maikat-DN said:

making a ticket with all the numbers I will post here when I have the exact number of items lost

I usually average 8 -10 wins a day that is 50 gp per run plus fragments stigma bundles contracts and then add the number of days and yes it adds up real fast.

1 hour ago, Nightmare-DN said:

oki just got replay to my ticket and its saying 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us with this report. We are currently aware of this issue and hope to have a fix implemented in an upcoming patch.
so no direct answer like always :P 

The GM response I received was similar with that they are giving me the rewards for a missed evergale.  I have the impression they didn't really read the ticket and assume it is one of their cyber cafe kicks. 1 set of rewards isn't gonna help if myself and at least 47 others (24 both factions) can't queue for 5 days until Wednesday maintenance we need everyone involved to send tickets and post here and keep doing it. Even if you weren't affected tonight you could be next. As Juune already stated it happened to them and I know fencer on kt was affected by this too. Anyone can be next so let's get this addressed and not some lame duck response by GM's who skim over our tickets. The cyber cafe kick thing has been going on forever with the same oh we hope to have this fixed in a future patch nonsense response.

Yes, this bug have a few weeks going. Last week the whole KnightZM's alliance was bugged and we were not able to quick queue or post in evergale for the rest of the week. Many of us made the actual reports but there's no positive answer yet. As other people stated, everybody should be helping with this matter, as evergale is pretty much the main source of mats for purification and you can simply lose the whole week by this bug.

What a crock of BS, Reply

GM Baerath (Aion)

Jun 2, 07:22 PDT

Hi again,

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused you. Upon further investigation, I have confirmed that the Development team is currently looking into this and working towards a possible fix. I'm sorry to say this, but the provided rewards are the only ones that we can offer for now as a workaround for this case.

I certainly understand that those were not much, but we can only ask for your patience as we work to fix this issue. For now, any information or update about this will be made available on our official forums and website:

In essence to bad so sad. Got the rewards for 1 Evergale run but will miss 5 days total  which add's up to a lot more lost AP, GP, Medals Minions, Stigmas, just a nice FU as per usual, working as intended,,,,,,, A work around would to be to atleast give an amount equaling 4 wins per day ffs................................

I have responded multiple times so far and received feedback from 4 -5 different GM's the last 2 stated

"Rest assured that our development team is working hard to fix this issue immediately. Any updates regarding this issue will be posted on our official website and forums" followed by another

"We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused you and we understand your frustration about this. However as this issue is still being investigated, if compensation will be deemed appropriate for this issue, it will be applied equally to all affected accounts and not delivered by customer support to individual customers. At this point, we have no information about whether a compensation is being considered."

Hopefully they are working on it but my optimism is not high at the moment and that we will be screwed until Wednesday maintenance with no satisfactory resolution. It needs to be fixed not just for the sake of those currently affected but because this can happen to anyone going forward.

I had a similar bug last night.

I quick queued for EC and it ran for an unusually long time. I tried canceling but it clicking did nothing. Hitting [x] made the box disappear but did not cancel queue. I switched toons for a few minutes and fortunately that fixed it and I was able to re-queue and enter. 

I kind like running EC and I'd really rather not be locked out of it. NC please fix this bug!

57 minutes ago, Kazel-DN said:

I had a similar bug last night.

I quick queued for EC and it ran for an unusually long time. I tried canceling but it clicking did nothing. Hitting [x] made the box disappear but did not cancel queue. I switched toons for a few minutes and fortunately that fixed it and I was able to re-queue and enter. 

I kind like running EC and I'd really rather not be locked out of it. NC please fix this bug!

What you're describing isn't isn't new, I've had it occur randomly beginning several weeks ago i.e. you can quick queue and the queue runs for a long time, you can't cancel out of it in any way from the UI. Going to the character selection screen has always fixed the issue and I've been able to re-queue without any issues. That's a viable workaround although annoying, were not stuck in the Twilight Zone that OP  (and others) are experiencing.

Sadly I only see us having to wait till maintenance which is utter BS, 48 people are currently affected by this that we know of. A server reset would only take a very short time to remedy but of course it's easier to just ignore it and screw us 48 outta Evergale and the rewards. Day2 for a nice FU

"Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We are currently aware of this issue and hope to have a fix implemented in an upcoming patch. At this time Game Support Team does not have a workaround. Once a fix has been created and tested it will be made available in a future update. For now, any information or update about this will be made available on our official forums and website."

What no rewards for this? Just a thanks. People pay for this crap service, and get treated like crap too? Amazing, no urgency in this game  what so ever.This is "power up event" I want to upgrade my gear during this event but it seems i won't even purify it. What a joke.

Archived