Help Serious Evergale Bug

Euphoria-DN

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, guys guys guys, everyone calm down, it's working as intended. It's part of the new hacking prevention system that uses a statistics based algorithm. It may take a while to kick in, but once it's done the effectiveness is 100%. It works like so: by gradually removing all players from Evergale forever, it will eventually also get all the hackers out as it goes. Success!

Yes I am being sarcastic it's an awful bug.

Can we even get an official post here that you acknowledge the issue and the many players affected and what steps are being taken to address this issue first for those of us currently affected and to prevent future players from suffering the same bad service. If you can't address this issue in a timely manner how about some instructions to the gm staff about assisting the players with some kind of restitution or solution. Is there no way to manually cancel the equation queue players are trapped in on your end??

Please respond and let us know you hear our concerns and what can be done.

@Cyan

On 6/4/2018 at 11:33 AM, Euphoria-DN said:

Send in more tickets. They should have at least gave you one reward per day.

23 hours ago, Hellish-DN said:

@Cyan are you guys going to give us a proper restitution for this issue or are we going to have to continue to bog down your support staff? 

14 hours ago, Yukina-DN said:

I guess we will have to bog down on the support. my last 3 tickets they merged into the same one and don't even reply to them lol

This bug needs to be fixed, threats or harassing support isn't going to help.I wouldn't reply to you either, if anything I'd suspend your ability to create service tickets for trying to clog up the system, which doesn't help anyone and do exactly what they have done- merge and/or close your duplicated tickets. Too bad for you, and on to help someone with a real new ticket.  It isn't as though you can't get stigmas, AP, GP and purification materials in other ways..oh ...wait..you can. Do that in the meantime.

So this is the bugged Arcyus' entry that is always 24/24 and is sitting there. I didn't know the characters on that alliance would get such a hustle. I mean we were more than sure that Arcyus would not be able to get in, but that is the whole alliance.

The sad thing is that some people could have gotten enough soul stones to upgrade an accessory and enjoy the power up week. If this is being fixed after the maintenance and even if you get all the soul stones, you will still lose the potential upgraded accessory that you would have been able to power up safely.

Sadly, the support in Aion is slacking on every bug and in this case time is important. They should at least give you 4x worth of wins per day and the soul stones for these days. 1 win per day is ridiculous. Even in quick queue you can get more than 4.

1 hour ago, Rapier-DN said:

This bug needs to be fixed, threats or harassing support isn't going to help.I wouldn't reply to you either, if anything I'd suspend your ability to create service tickets for trying to clog up the system, which doesn't help anyone and do exactly what they have done- merge and/or close your duplicated tickets. Too bad for you, and on to help someone with a real new ticket.  It isn't as though you can't get stigmas, AP, GP and purification materials in other ways..oh ...wait..you can. Do that in the meantime.

See the problem here is someone like you is so used to taken it up the behind from poor customer service you have grown numb to it. If I already ran all my FM and did my grey wolf weeklies how does one then gain more purification mats? No where did I mention threats or harassment but it is my right to keep my ticket open so it shows that hey we are continually still affected by this bug and it is still ongoing. In the middle of power up week this happens to players who may be close to begin able purify that next jewelry piece. Good customer service can make bugs like this tolerable or anger the customer. Is asking for an official statement on the matter asking too much? Each GM is giving players a different answer on the subject which some sound similar while others totally conflict the others. The next time this bug happens to another alliance of 24 asmos and 24 elyos you could be the one affected Rapier.

17 minutes ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

So this is the bugged Arcyus' entry that is always 24/24 and is sitting there. I didn't know the characters on that alliance would get such a hustle. I mean we were more than sure that Arcyus would not be able to get in, but that is the whole alliance.

The sad thing is that some people could have gotten enough soul stones to upgrade an accessory and enjoy the power up week. If this is being fixed after the maintenance and even if you get all the soul stones, you will still lose the potential upgraded accessory that you would have been able to power up safely.

Sadly, the support in Aion is slacking on every bug and in this case time is important. They should at least give you 4x worth of wins per day and the soul stones for these days. 1 win per day is ridiculous. Even in quick queue you can get more than 4.

It is Arcyus alliance yes and it has happened to Fencer KT-A and KnightZM KT-E alliances in the past as well as it has also affected 24 elyos (see page 1) this time as well as Arcyus' ally for at least 48 players.. Plus people are still suffering through the instant kick from the Korea internet cafe bug issue and this has been going on for months too. The 1 win only happened for the 1st two nights since then nothing and a lot of other players didn't even get  anything.

7 minutes ago, Euphoria-DN said:

See the problem here is someone like you is so used to taken it up the behind from poor customer service you have grown numb to it. If I already ran all my FM and did my grey wolf weeklies how does one then gain more purification mats? No where did I mention threats or harassment but it is my right to keep my ticket open so it shows that hey we are continually still affected by this bug and it is still ongoing. In the middle of power up week this happens to players who may be close to begin able purify that next jewelry piece. Good customer service can make bugs like this tolerable or anger the customer. Is asking for an official statement on the matter asking too much? Each GM is giving players a different answer on the subject which some sound similar while others totally conflict the others. The next time this bug happens to another alliance of 24 asmos and 24 elyos you could be the one affected Rapier.

It is Arcyus alliance yes and it has happened to Fencer KT-A and KnightZM KT-E alliances in the past as well as it has also affected 24 elyos (see page 1) this time as well as Arcyus' ally for at least 48 players.. Plus people are still suffering through the instant kick from the Korea internet cafe bug issue and this has been going on for months too. The 1 win only happened for the 1st two nights since then nothing and a lot of other players didn't even get  anything.

I can understand that this delay is frustrating , and no, I don't typically accept poor customer service, so don't even go there.  I agree completely that Cyan should have at least made some posting to indicate that this is going to be investigated and escalated,  especially if this upcoming maintenance doesn't fix the issue.

No one said that your ticket should be closed if it's not resolved.  You 'll note the quote was from multiple posts-  the threat of clogging  the Help Desk? no. Acting like it's your own personal support team, when they have to deal with every other user? no. 

I'm well aware that I could be affected by this issue, in fact it would hit me worse than you, as I don't even do FM, nor do I have a premade EC.  I'm aware though that you won't get the good customer service that you say you want by  impeding the people who are supposed to help you.

12 hours ago, Euphoria-DN said:

See the problem here is someone like you is so used to taken it up the behind from poor customer service you have grown numb to it.

...here in the forums for a strange reason there are people who will always come here to dis people who are trying to fix the game. I have written about bugs and bad behavior and wrong game implementations etc only to get the same typical responses, it is like telling you "accept all the bugs, shut up and play" or something.

Mark my words, there are people who not only don't want to see the game fixed, but really take advantage of the bad game mechanics to favor them.

e.g. AFK in evergale was a problem, people complained about it, the typical ones came to dis them and tell them to accept it, BUT they gave us the kicking ability (which is being abused by some idiots but at least overall kicking is a good thing minus the 1~2 known idiots who abuse it).

In the old forums in the suggestion section, LONG time ago, I made a suggestion for the broker to make the fees be applied only when the item is sold, I was called names by forum farmers that wanted to raise the posts and then it was implemented, I do not claim it was because of my post, but I kept that forum link to remind me to never stop trying to make the game better.

Unfortunately, most people won't care for a bug, until it hits their own ball sack. In this specific thread, you have a blatant bug in your face and still people decided to come here and "teach" you how to react on your own character being screwed, until another bug, might hit them and then they will come here being nuclear against NCSoft.

8 hours ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

...here in the forums for a strange reason there are people who will always come here to dis people who are trying to fix the game. I have written about bugs and bad behavior and wrong game implementations etc only to get the same typical responses, it is like telling you "accept all the bugs, shut up and play" or something.

Mark my words, there are people who not only don't want to see the game fixed, but really take advantage of the bad game mechanics to favor them.

e.g. AFK in evergale was a problem, people complained about it, the typical ones came to dis them and tell them to accept it, BUT they gave us the kicking ability (which is being abused by some idiots but at least overall kicking is a good thing minus the 1~2 known idiots who abuse it).

In the old forums in the suggestion section, LONG time ago, I made a suggestion for the broker to make the fees be applied only when the item is sold, I was called names by forum farmers that wanted to raise the posts and then it was implemented, I do not claim it was because of my post, but I kept that forum link to remind me to never stop trying to make the game better.

Unfortunately, most people won't care for a bug, until it hits their own ball sack. In this specific thread, you have a blatant bug in your face and still people decided to come here and "teach" you how to react on your own character being screwed, until another bug, might hit them and then they will come here being nuclear against NCSoft.

At the time of the end of Deava Dash event I made a list of the known bugs and exploits I have seen and encountered and submitted them to Ncsoft (some with screenshots) but it is probably a certainty we will see most if not all of them again when the event comes back which is a shame as it was an enjoyable event and in 6.2 a version of it is becoming a daily instance. Also with shugo sweep coming back I hope they took myself and a few other players suggestion of removing lockbox keys from the board as the rewards are horribly misrepresented on the website with years old outdated and useless items inside for which if you are spending money to buy the keys or spending money to buy the shugo dice and you end up getting those keys which lead to something like a vindchernerack combination tool to merged outdated enchantment stones or other useless items that some support give the player a hard time about exchanging them. If they can't update the rewards and fix the list of whats inside then its really false advertising. I  can be critical of the support but at the same time bugs can be expected but customer service and communication can be the most important thing that needs to be fixed going forward.

8 hours ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

For some strange reason,  people see free-to-play and think that everything associated with supporting a game is free- it isn't.  Support  actually costs money, and we all know that this game doesn't even have the amount of support that we would  like to have.

So you can defend the people who talk about clogging the system with tickets for the same issue  while other people with even more serious issues  (hacked accounts, can't login, etc) may have to wait - makes no sense, since the same people have to support all of these players. 

You can call this  a "teaching" moment if you like,  I call it a "someone who lives in the real world" moment.

Funny that no matter how big the ***** up is, there will always be someone here on the forums to drop that glorious bg to protect NC from the evil players. It's nice to see that the regular templars didn't find this thread worthy, but as we can see a new hand has touched the beacon....

2 hours ago, 17s48D51-KT said:

Funny that no matter how big the ***** up is, there will always be someone here on the forums to drop that glorious bg to protect NC from the evil players. It's nice to see that the regular templars didn't find this thread worthy, but as we can see a new hand has touched the beacon....

Depends on the f*ck up. I will defend NCsoft in some cases, but not in things like this, the fact that we're still having constant EC sendlogs, the Tia Eye fiasco, etc.

Yeah, this ongoing nyerkstorm is way outside the scope of what I'd deign with a defense. It shouldn't be going on as long as it has, as it is a Critical-grade, game-stopping bug. Acknowledgement would be nice.

I also bitterly hate Support and have hated them for years. Pretty sure the feeling is mutual at this point. They have a purpose; they're just extraordinarily incapable of fulfilling most of that purpose, and it's us players who often have to do their jobs for them. And we don't get compensated for it.

• Aion Team

Hello everyone, 

I wanted to leave a reply here and let you know that this issue (and some of the others) are being investigated by the development team currently. This is a frustrating issue understandably, but we've been collecting data and working on the issue with your reports. We will update when we receive more information from the devs. 

Also, please keep discussions civil and on topic. Attacking other members of the forums is against the rules. 

Thank you!

@Cyan  and the ppl who got 1 win per day and didn't get mats during power-up event? should have atleast been given 4 a day for the 5 days of the bug. already heard this reply each of the 5 tickets..just saying was a bad way to solve or show interest in the bug. WE get the notice you guys are actually aware AFTER the event. Thanks

Archived