Help Serious Evergale Bug

Euphoria-DN

Oh how nice, were gonna reset the server for some silly bug, prolly because the Wolf vendor is missing but screw the 48 players who could not do Evergale for 6 days. @Cyan All those affected should receive some compensation as a lot of AP/GP/Medals/Minions/Stigma bags was lost to those affected. Typical Aion, reset for silliness but not for the masses.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Crazyhorse-DN said:

Oh how nice, were gonna reset the server for some silly bug, prolly because the Wolf vendor is missing but screw the 48 players who could not do Evergale for 6 days. @Cyan All those affected should receive some compensation as a lot of AP/GP/Medals/Minions/Stigma bags was lost to those affected. Typical Aion, reset for silliness but not for the masses.

Just because the NPC is useless for you doesn't mean that is useless for everyone.

20 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hello everyone, 

I wanted to leave a reply here and let you know that this issue (and some of the others) are being investigated by the development team currently. This is a frustrating issue understandably, but we've been collecting data and working on the issue with your reports. We will update when we receive more information from

It is for the Grey Wolf merchant and it is silly they will take down the server's for a merchant that offers pve gear but would not take it down when 48 player's locked out of Eg for 6 days and very few got some to no rewards for 6 days. I never said useless anything but to address a NPC which really doesn't affect gameplay for anyone vs locking 48 players out of a PvP instance for 6 days show's the incompetence of the current lead team and how sorely many players were treated.

4 hours ago, Crazyhorse-DN said:

Because it's not as though you couldn't get AP, GP, medals or stigma bags otherwise during that week? or stock up before the week? of course you could. However, no NPC vendor meant no way to exchange- and like was an easy fix that didn't require the development team.

49 minutes ago, Yukina-DN said:

A sense of urgency  for a npc, but not for 48 players stuck in evergale que during power-up event. Smh ncsoft..smh

again- you have no idea of what the fix involves. Agreed that Cyan should have been in the forums way sooner, but right now, support is probably doing this with all of your duplicate tickets  that they responded to  saying " we're investigating"

2642v7s.jpg

Yea cuz a server reset takes a development team to reset. Wow some kinda special there? Server reset fixes the entry Q for Evergale. Could have been an easy fix, like today then this would not even been an issue.. But do you even know that, seems not. Tell me where else I can get stigma bags daily and during a power up event, hmm. Why not troll another post you may have a clue about. @Rapier-DN 

3 minutes ago, Crazyhorse-DN said:

Yea cuz a server reset takes development team to reset. Wow some kinda special there? Server reset fixes the entry Q for Evergale. As simple as fixing a npc. But do you even know that, seems not. Tell me where else I can get stigma bags daily and during a power up event, hmm. Why not troll another post you may have a clue about. @Rapier-DN 

Oh, right, like EC didn't exist before pPower Up/ Oh yes. it did. Funny, I had around 200 EC bags saved up, and I could have had more if I was as OP as some of these posters. Not to mention, stigmas were available on the broker. AP is so easy to get, not to mention GP, and minions aren't so hard- all without spending a dime,so watch how your throw the "troll" word around.

Nothing stopped you from enchanting stigmas during the event, if you had done EC steadily before those few days you weren't stuck either.

Still trolling this post that has nothing to do with you, seem's to me your bored. Who cares what you have or had or will have. We got screwed outta 6 days of runs not to mention all the rewards associated. I like Eg and running it with my crew. Sorry your not Op like some on this post. Just because stuff is available on the broker doesn't mean shit. I have NP getting anything in game I need but do enjoy Eg runs and missing them for a week was Bs because a simple server reset would have been an insta fix but hey we need PvE'rs so fix a Npc  Post haste. smh! By your logic they should not have fixed the Wolf NPC cuz hey hes been up forever and you can always get it later..............................

Thank you Cyan for responding I just wish it had not taken so long but it is good that you have. As you can tell many of th he players affected by this bug are upset as they lost out on various rewards from doing evergale that they normally get and during power up week no less. Fairer compensation would have been 4 win rewards during the event but that is past. I hope that this issue is addressed before it affects any other players I myself was not aware of it but had noticed another evergale alliance stuck in queue like we were over a month ago. Perhaps next time if this happens to any group of players you can do a quick server reset much like the one we had yesterday. Bugs like this that affect players over multiple days as in this case was 5 days should have been handled with a quick server reboot go clear out the queue until the dev team can determine and fix this issue. There was a lot of inconsistency among the support staff as players submitted a ticket  and I'm afraid some of them got nothing at all.

Thanks again for commenting.

12 hours ago, Crazyhorse-DN said:

I like Eg and running it with my crew. [...] but do enjoy Eg runs and missing them for a week was Bs 

I was waiting for someone to say this. People act like we only ever do things in this game to get something out of it. Sometimes we do things because we simply like doing them and/or to hang out with friends. Someone told me I don't "need" BoS because my main has had full Master Harvester for months. A) I'm trying to gear my favorite alt. But B) I LIKE HANGING OUT WITH FRIENDS. It's the same with Evergale. Even if you already have 80AP on everything, it's fun to hang out with 23 of your friends all at the same time.

Some people forget the real reason we play games: because we LIKE to and they're FUN.

17 hours ago, Crazyhorse-DN said:

Yea cuz a server reset takes a development team to reset. Wow some kinda special there? Server reset fixes the entry Q for Evergale. Could have been an easy fix, like today then this would not even been an issue.. But do you even know that, seems not. Tell me where else I can get stigma bags daily and during a power up event, hmm. Why not troll another post you may have a clue about. @Rapier-DN 

It's so hard to understand that enable a NPC is easier than fix a live problem that affects specific players?

? @Pandastein-DN 48specific players, but what's your point? Both problems are fixed via server reset which at most is 1.5 hrs, This whole thing could of been gone and fixed once the GM's knew so many were locked out but it appears a NPC is more important. The fix is the same for either issue your point is pointless..........

Not justifying the lack of a server reset is good, or saying that this situation is minimal. But an NPC that gives the best endgame accessories to the whole faction is far more important than 48 individual characters locked up from doing an instance.

The Wolf Npc has been around for many month's now. At this point in Aion I doubt many are grinding to get them as they are very easy and fast to get. I am not saying no one is, but prolly no more then 48. As I see it now, we won't get anything but a *to bad so sad* so this should be a dead thread as it will only talk in circles and nothing will have changed :) 

• Aion Team

Just to clarify quickly, the Gray Wolf NPC was one of the reasons. The other reason the servers needed to be brought down was to prevent an even larger issue from happening. We're aware that some players are experiencing issues with Evergale Canyon, and we will be applying any fix we can as soon as we are feasibly able to do so.

On 7/6/2018 at 4:02 AM, Cyan said:

Hello everyone, 

I wanted to leave a reply here and let you know that this issue (and some of the others) are being investigated by the development team currently. This is a frustrating issue understandably, but we've been collecting data and working on the issue with your reports. We will update when we receive more information from the devs. 

Also, please keep discussions civil and on topic. Attacking other members of the forums is against the rules. 

Thank you!

And THAT is exactly what you should have written early on so people know you are working on it man. no hard feelings.

Archived