Enraged Mastarius' Armor Set In The Store Can't Be Extracted

LenaElsa-KT

Is it possible to modify Enraged Veille's Armor Set and Enraged Mastarius' Armor Set in the store to be extract appearance?

that 2 Armor Set can not be extracted. it let me feeling cheated.

If can not be extracted, what is the use of this item?

I already complained about this to Cyan in another forum post.  What's even worse is that they have skin versions of the armor, they are just refusing to give them to us properly due too poor planning on their part.  What level 66+ that purchases this lvl 55 armor is going to use it as is?  No one.  I feel cheated too.

• Aion Team

Hi all, 

We've gone ahead and switched the store items for the Mastarius and Veille sets to the skins versions instead of the armor versions. This will allow you to skin the item to your current gear unlike before. If you purchased the previous armors and would like them switched to the skin versions now offered please contact our support team and they will swap them out. 

Thank you!

Just now, Cyan said:

Hi all, 

We've gone ahead and switched the store items for the Mastarius and Veille sets to the skins versions instead of the armor versions. This will allow you to skin the item to your current gear unlike before. If you purchased the previous armors and would like them switched to the skin versions now offered please contact our support team and they will swap them out. 

Thank you!

Hey @Cyan, does this applies to those who bought the set from another player?

• Aion Team
On 6/8/2018 at 3:25 PM, Pandastein-DN said:

Hey @Cyan, does this applies to those who bought the set from another player?

If your friend received them as a gift have them contact support, they will swap it out just the same!

Archived