What's with 6.0 rumors all over lfg ?

Neleth-KT

OMG a poll! On facebook! This is for sure a hint that something is going to happen.

Also, some days of delay to get new info from NCWest. Hmm, so weird, they are usually so informative and timely. They must be hiding something. Probably under their beach umbrella.

9 hours ago, KallSu-KT said:

OMG a poll! On facebook! This is for sure a hint that something is going to happen.

Also, some days of delay to get new info from NCWest. Hmm, so weird, they are usually so informative and timely. They must be hiding something. Probably under their beach umbrella.

I know this might be a shock to Neleth, but BnS was also doing a poll and a REPRESENT on Twitter the other day. Like FM vs Warlock as the who's better.

5 hours ago, Dreaming-KT said:

I can’t remember all the dates of when we got major X.0 patch but I think most of them came out during June/July 

September (?) 2.0

April 3.0

June (?) 4.0

July 5.0

Seeing that there's no info at all for 6.X on NA, I actually think it'll be late summer or early fall this year since they usually give us at least a month or two to "get ready" for it as far as I remember. I mean it's already June... Maybe end of August or September? Trying to be realistic. lol

On 2018-06-04 at 1:25 PM, Cheesecake-DN said:

I know this might be a shock to Neleth, but BnS was also doing a poll and a REPRESENT on Twitter the other day. Like FM vs Warlock as the who's better.

September (?) 2.0

April 3.0

June (?) 4.0

July 5.0

I can’t remember 2.0 but 1.9 was pretty major haha that’s when they added remove shock woooooooooooo

Archived