Forums

EVERGALE KICK BUTTON FAIL

Wakonda-KT

And you think they actually removed Laughing from the game? Or even noted that he broke the rules? Or even know that what Laughing does was against the rules?

Glad you got your rewards, though. That's more than most get.

8 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

And you think they actually removed Laughing from the game? Or even noted that he broke the rules? Or even know that what Laughing does was against the rules?

Glad you got your rewards, though. That's more than most get.

No, and I don't think he should be banned - perhaps a warning should be enough, although the best punishment would be GP deduction - which obviously won't happen. But people should keep reporting - even though it doesn't solve the problem of kick feature abuse, getting some justice is better than getting none at all.

On 1/8/2018 at 5:00 PM, Afterglow-KT said:

...but at least I was given the lost rewards for that win.  So reporting isn't completely useless. 

O.o excuse everyone, I never got ANY rewards when that skunk zero was asking for lead so she can kick me and then safely go afk. I reported her sorry bottom several times, she is still there afking and I never got any rewards I lost.

6 hours ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

O.o excuse everyone, I never got ANY rewards when that skunk zero was asking for lead so she can kick me and then safely go afk. I reported her sorry bottom several times, she is still there afking and I never got any rewards I lost.

I asked. :$

Also, I got kicked just seconds before the win - he waited for the kick to really hurt.

On 8/9/2018 at 9:00 AM, Arxaggelos-KT said:

That's Support for you. Inconsistent is their middle name. (Their first name is Clueless.)

Archived