Sorc mains in 6.2 should be happy.

Briearios

The sorc in this video should be just as geared as the glad or a little less but most videos I've watched of sorcs having the best pvp gear in the current patch the damage looks like this. Sorc looks to be back up on the tier list. 

As you see it seems that stuns and aether hold have a lot lower cooldown than the current patch, so it will be only a matter of who stun locks first.

"Well you have to consider that POV guy could 4-shot enemy sorc but enemy sorc"

It seems to me also that any physical class 4 shot a sorc in that patch.

• 3 months later...
On 9/11/2018 at 11:13 AM, Cheesecake-DN said:

My sorc has no gear outside of the free gear on the pts, and she hits like a pool noodle. Q_Q

My Sorc. is my main and she hits pretty good using just average gear you get from doing quests. I will admit my Gladiator hits the hardest using the same average gear from doing quests and is a lot of fun to play just all around. I have a toon in every class with the exception of Aiethertech (I just am not into the giant robot thing- I do love my gunslinger tho). and I have fun with all of them. I don't do PVP tho so maybe that is why I can get by with average gear.

46 minutes ago, Aieryn-DN said:

My Sorc. is my main and she hits pretty good using just average gear you get from doing quests. I will admit my Gladiator hits the hardest using the same average gear from doing quests and is a lot of fun to play just all around. I have a toon in every class with the exception of Aiethertech (I just am not into the giant robot thing- I do love my gunslinger tho). and I have fun with all of them. I don't do PVP tho so maybe that is why I can get by with average gear.

I didn't quantify my statement further. xD She hits well in PvE, but, good heavens, PvP was atrocious, but I am, admittedly, incredibly bad at PvP.

Archived