Questions about incoming 6.x

Neleth-KT

So 6.x is coming soon I need to prepare a few stuff.

-Do CoE/BoS getting easier to complete ? If yes do they still dropping Apollon and Harvester gears ?
-Do Apollo/Harvester stats get update to match new formula in 6.x ?
-If not then quest/free gears will be better ?
-What if you done all cygnea/enshar quests (the zone that suppose to get you to 75) will you be able to get new quests ? Do all quests reset ?
-Plastic surgery still usable in 6.x ? if yes is it still tradable ? if plastic surgery can't use then what's method to change appearance ?
-What's going to happen to PvE attack/defense ? they do not longer working as percentage but rather flat damage ?

Thank you for answer :)

-Do CoE/BoS getting easier to complete ? If yes do they still dropping Apollon and Harvester gears ?
CoE will be 3-man insta, BoS gonna be 6-man, they somewhat gonna be easier to finish, but no more apollon or harvester drop

-Do Apollo/Harvester stats get update to match new formula in 6.x ?
enchanted harvester gonna be exchanged with new 6.0 armor, apollo gonna be useless

-If not then quest/free gears will be better ?
you'll get basic gears from quests, they gonna be good enough to survive at the beginning

-What if you done all cygnea/enshar quests (the zone that suppose to get you to 75) will you be able to get new quests ? Do all quests reset ?
we'll have completely new quests so...

-Plastic surgery still usable in 6.x ? if yes is it still tradable ? if plastic surgery can't use then what's method to change appearance ?
ticket system is over, we can "buy it" as a service in the new "wardrobe system" with kinah

-What's going to happen to PvE attack/defense ? they do not longer working as percentage but rather flat damage ?
we'll still have them 

other than that https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/6.0_Update_-_UI + https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/6.2_Update

Thank you so much for answers @Thiara-DN

If you don't mind could you please answer those questions too ?

Regarding the new skill cards, I understand they drop from little npcs that pop up in random places(?) like the frogs we currently get in instances. How frequently do those npcs pop up? And when they do, do they drop a skill card for every person in the group? Is the skill card specific to your class or is it random? I guess what I'm trying to find out is how difficult is it to acquire these new skills. Did most people have them within a couple weeks or were they rare and people had to purchase them on the broker for exorbitant amounts of kinah/gold bars?

Asked by @Vantheria-DN in another thread I also wish to know the answers as well ty :)

This goes for you Vantheria: new skills are dropped by le bandit frogs as you pointed but they come in a bag which gives class-locked skills, imagine frog drops Mighty Daeva sorcerer's skill bag, this bag will have a random skill for sorcerer (from le new ones). Oh and its not one per group member, you have to roll for the bag. (Also if I recall correctly...you are a chanter right? Well I saw korean chanter soloing new FM (don't get me wrong, he didn't solo its boss, bandits appear near the starting point) 

just to get skills: he entered, checked if there's frog and if there is he would stay, hunt it and hope it dropped chanter bag.)

@Kemana-KT I don't know for certain but there is no way they are making pre-6.0 PS ticket unusable!

And @Neleth-KT I guess fee will be changed to fit into le new kinah numbers (no exact number sorry!) and yes auto-buff and auto-loot still there to use.

zBHtId.gif

Yes it is possible, bandit appears past the first or second field created by the witches (when heading into boss arena, remember?) so you will only have to deal with a few pods and there you are. There's also videos of what it seems people training BoS until they find bandit (PvE really is nerfed, you probably knew this.)

I'm pretty sure your PS will be intact when the patch hits...and if i'm wrong I'll make sure to gift you one personally!

Aaand when it comes to name change you'll have to buy it in the new cash shop (the one with that purple cube currency, Quna) but they can be bought in broker (PowerBook states it's untradeable but sellable in broker.)

Also pic related!

v9tyck4.jpg

2 hours ago, Andregark-DN said:

This goes for you Vantheria: new skills are dropped by le bandit frogs as you pointed but they come in a bag which gives class-locked skills, imagine frog drops Mighty Daeva sorcerer's skill bag, this bag will have a random skill for sorcerer (from le new ones). Oh and its not one per group member, you have to roll for the bag. (Also if I recall correctly...you are a chanter right? Well I saw korean chanter soloing new FM (don't get me wrong, he didn't solo its boss, bandits appear near the starting point) 

just to get skills: he entered, checked if there's frog and if there is he would stay, hunt it and hope it dropped chanter bag.)

Thanks so much for your answer! So only one person can get the bag as it's rolled on, but if you're lucky enough to roll the highest, you will at least get a skill book for your specific class. So that is good.

No. The very first version of 6.0 did force you, and it was an awful rate. Then a subsequent patch changed the rate and made it optional. And, even if you think the awful is rate, you really have no choice. Its either not using gold bars at all or accepting it.

2 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:

No. The very first version of 6.0 did force you, and it was an awful rate. Then a subsequent patch changed the rate and made it optional. And, even if you think the awful is rate, you really have no choice. Its either not using gold bars at all or accepting it.

Thankies for clarifying it. I wasn't aware about this small patch on this matter. I thought it was aweful too... Guess I'll start hoarding kinah again. lol

All what they say is truth. However I think NC will run the script along with 6.0 so that it "resets" Kinah and stabilise the economy. The rate after it is 3m a bar and that's up to you if you want to exchange or not. However NOBODY can answer the question as it depends on NC how they handle this (I rly hope they so it the same as in korea)

Archived