Forums

Shugo Kingdom Adventure: Temple of Gold Event Reward List

Cyan

• Aion Team

Hello Daevas, below you can find the full list of rewards from the Shugo Kingdom Adventure: Temple of gold event. Full event details can be found here.

1 Key Chest

• Harvester's Wings
  • Harvester's Weapon Box
  • Harvester’s Armor Box
  • Shugo Gyrocopter
  • +12 Manastone Selection Bundle
  • Tempering Solution (x3)
  • Tempering Solution (x2)
  • Tempering Solution
  • Omega Enchantment Stone (x3)
  • Omega Enchantment Stone (x2)
  • Omega Enchantment Stone
  • Nyerkcarrier
  • Shu-Ghost's Egg and Aether Cherry Box
  • Gilded Steampunk Wings
  • Precious Steampunk Wings
  • Silvered Steampunk Wings
  • Major Blessed Augment: Level 2
  • Essence Core
  • Major Felicitous Socketing Box (Mythic)
  • Gray Wolf Mark (x3)
  • Heavy Stigma Box
  • Shining Enchantment Stone
  • Level Reduction Stone
  • Skill Boost Reassignment Scroll
  • Enchantment Stone
  • Protector's +6 Manastone Bundle
  • Manastone: Power +4 (x5)
  • Manastone: HP +4 (x5)
  • Manastone: Agility +4 (x5)
  • Manastone: Precision +4 (x5)
  • Manastone: Knowledge +4 (x5)
  • Manastone: Will +4 (x5)
  • Vital Recovery Serum (x5)
  • Berdin's Lucky Star (x2)
  • Large Greater Supplements Bag (Mythic)
  • Fragmented Spinel (x500)
  • Golden Wing Mark (x3)
  • Spinel Coin (x3)
  • Ancient Crown

3 Key Chest

• Harvester's Wings
  • Pure Void Dragon King's Weapon Box
  • Harvester's Weapon Box
  • Harvester’s Armor Box
  • Shugo Gyrocopter
  • +12 Manastone Selection Bundle
  • Tempering Solution (x3)
  • Tempering Solution (x2)
  • Tempering Solution
  • Omega Enchantment Stone (x3)
  • Omega Enchantment Stone (x2)
  • Omega Enchantment Stone
  • Nyerkcarrier
  • Shu-Ghost's Egg and Aether Cherry Box
  • Gilded Steampunk Wings
  • Precious Steampunk Wings
  • Silvered Steampunk Wings
  • Major Blessed Augment: Level 2
  • Essence Core
  • Major Felicitous Socketing Box (Mythic)
  • Gray Wolf Mark (x10)
  • Heavy Stigma Box
  • Shining Enchantment Stone
  • Level Reduction Stone
  • Skill Boost Reassignment Scroll
  • Enchantment Stone (x3)
  • Protector's +6 Manastone Bundle
  • Manastone: Power +4 (x5)
  • Manastone: HP +4 (x5)
  • Manastone: Agility +4 (x5)
  • Manastone: Precision +4 (x5)
  • Manastone: Knowledge +4 (x5)
  • Manastone: Will +4 (x5)
  • Vital Recovery Serum (x15)
  • Berdin's Lucky Star (x6)
  • Large Greater Supplements Bag (Mythic) (x3)
  • Fragmented Spinel (x1500)
  • Golden Wing Mark (x10)
  • Spinel Coin (x10)
  • Ancient Crown (x3)

• Cyan pinned this topic

The only difference between the 1 key and 3 key chest are the PVD Weapon Box and the amount of some of the items (Gray Wolf marks, Enchantment stones; Omega and Tempering remain the same).  If you're not after the Pure Void Dragon (PVD), you might as well just open 1 key chests... 
That's a pretty disappointing difference between the two chests and not a whole lot of incentive to open a 3 key chest unless you're after the PVD. However, after you get it (or buy it) then there really isn't any incentive at all to open the 3 key chest. 

Can we possibly, at least, get the +4 manastones removed from the 3 key chest?... Or turn them into +6's or +7's in an increment of 3 or 1? Some minion contracts? I would love to see those and they haven't been present in the last couple events.

Not bad, I would really like to know what the chances of getting a higher tier reward from the x3 key chest is from the x1 key chest. Since you know they are nearly identical just the bigger chest has the void wep skin. Unless I'm missing something else?  

48 minutes ago, Noona-DN said:

The only difference between the 1 key and 3 key chest are the PVD Weapon Box and the amount of some of the items (Gray Wolf marks, Enchantment stones; Omega and Tempering remain the same).  If you're not after the Pure Void Dragon (PVD), you might as well just open 1 key chests... 
That's a pretty disappointing difference between the two chests and not a whole lot of incentive to open a 3 key chest unless you're after the PVD. However, after you get it (or buy it) then there really isn't any incentive at all to open the 3 key chest. 

Can we possibly, at least, get the +4 manastones removed from the 3 key chest?... Or turn them into +6's or +7's in an increment of 3 or 1? Some minion contracts? I would love to see those and they haven't been present in the last couple events.

Why in blzes would you even suggest removing something from the 1 key chest ? You already gave the answer , if you do not want pvd open 3 chests instead of one(Oh, the horror).

1 hour ago, Noona-DN said:

You hAvE A good point.

I understand there must be some bad rewards as well so RNG will be able to make it a total random thing, but 1 Spinel Coin would have been better than those 5x +4 manastones!

Some rewards are so outdated or bad that giving some tiny relevant reward would have been better. But then again some new players could benefit from thsoe free +4 manastoens, I said "new players", I am sure everyone go the joke.

5 hours ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

But then again some new players could benefit from thsoe free +4 manastoens, I said "new players", I am sure everyone go the joke.

I didn't get the joke. You'll be surprised how many new and returning good-as-new players there are who really need all the help they can get, and +4 manastones is better than 0 manastones.

I didn't seem to find info on how many entries per day per character there will be.

from news:

Every day until June 20, groups of two or three Daevas (level 51 and higher) will be able to enter Shugo Imperial Tomb from Pandemonium and Sanctum.

so i think that we have 1 run per day for 1 character .............this NCSoft style in english is so boring ........

Please Guys .. Change Rewards to Ancient Crowns and Marks ONLY ... or give us another event that could be worth our time , all players feel like Aion is chainning us .. with Fraud rewards and poor players wasted alot of time for the trust of this Reward Post , Now Trust is Broken

55 minutes ago, Tantawi-KT said:

Please Guys .. Change Rewards to Ancient Crowns and Marks ONLY ... or give us another event that could be worth our time , all players feel like Aion is chainning us .. with Fraud rewards and poor players wasted alot of time for the trust of this Reward Post , Now Trust is Broken

Something else is broken here, and it is not "trust". :P

Wow I have to say this rewards received is beyond terrible. No comment on the event itself most of us know this event its an old one and it is what it is but after 13 runs and if you are lucky to get more than 2 keys a run to find every box is a ancient crown and either golden wing marks or fragmented spinels and the best thing I received was a level reduction stone then it really feels like a true waste of time.

15 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Time to start saving up for the next power up week, ladies~

Maybe not.

I've done 30 runs today (90 if you count my 2 friends doing static runs with me) and we have'nt gotten one single Tempering Solution LMAO

Btw, I was a bit luckyer and got 1 omega and 1 harvester weapon. The rest is all about AP, medals and coins.

8 hours ago, Sunix-DN said:

Maybe not.

I've done 30 runs today (90 if you count my 2 friends doing static runs with me) and we have'nt gotten one single Tempering Solution LMAO

Btw, I was a bit luckyer and got 1 omega and 1 harvester weapon. The rest is all about AP, medals and coins.

Yep, you're right. I did 6 runs last night. I got one heavy stigma box, but everything else was fragmented spinels, golden wing marks, and ancient crowns.

I guess I don't have to stress about running all my toons. Just 4-5 runs a day and not worry about it.

RNG is RNG I did 11 runs.

I got a +12 Manastone Bundle and a Major Felcitious.  So 2 decent rewards, the rest were all fragmented spinels, +4 manastones and Crowns.  While I won't say Garbage event , i will say it is not worth farming and no where beneficial as some of the recent ones we have had, but I also realize not all events can be great and beneficial.

Archived