Economical catastrophe

Hello folks,

Iam a return back player from years of no aion and somethings have pretty much changed which is awesome, how ever it remains the one and only problem is "kinah" whenever i encounter that i need kinah i just feel lost not sure what to exactly do,and when i have like 100kk they just gone in a blink,so i need you to tell me how i can depend on a reliable source of kinah so i can advance to my harvester,another thing is grey wolf marks and spinel coins where do they come from?

Thanks in advance ❤

Welcome back!

47 minutes ago, BringAbout-KT said:

Iam a return back player from years of no aion and somethings have pretty much changed which is awesome, how ever it remains the one and only problem is "kinah" whenever i encounter that i need kinah i just feel lost not sure what to exactly do,and when i have like 100kk they just gone in a blink,so i need you to tell me how i can depend on a reliable source of kinah so i can advance to my harvester

A good reliable way is just capping your weekly kinah vendor limit, in other words, selling stuff to vendors. Basically, every week, your account accepts up to 113m kinah to be acquired form vendors. The easiest way is selling mythic supplements. You can do it if you do stuff like CoE or AoE at least once or twice per week, or buy them from Brokenblade Outpost in Reshanta or Dragon Lord's Shrine in Levinshor. Thats for Greater supplements. Regular supplements do less than that, but still considerably good, farmed from DL and FP (which you need to do to level up anyway, so two birds, on stone).

Other side tips:

• Run Archdaeva instances and get the gear. If its not an upgrade from what you have, extract it. Doing so will leave you with Ancient Crafting Stones, Chronos Stones or Eternity Stones (depends on the grade of the item). These sell really well in broker, especially during Crafting weekends.
  • Do Evergale Canyon when its available and try winning it. Stigmas from there can sell really good depending on the skill and your luck of getting it. And the additional Spinel Fragments help you on getting Spinel Medals.
  • Try running Crucible Spire weekly. You dont need to do the whole thing; up to Floor 20 is decent enough. You will get potions and scrolls, which you can sell (or maybe save and avoid buying in the future!). You will get Spinel Medals, stigma bundles, supplements. You can also get +7 and +8 manastones if you go really high. This depends more on your gear and class, but if you are contemplating a Harvester's set, it means you are fairly geared already, meaning you can take on it.
  • Events are your friends. The approach depends on what event is running though.
1 hour ago, BringAbout-KT said:

another thing is grey wolf marks

Gray Wolf Marks come from two ways; weekly quests in Norsvold/Iluma artifacts and turning Commander Soulstones (Tempest Commander Soulstone, Iron Wall Commander Soulstone and Defense Commander Soulstone) to a certain NPC. The first source is decent, not great though, as each quests only gives you 2, and each artifact has 2 quests, and each map has 4 artifacts, and there are two maps, so at most 32 marks per week. The former way is way better, as each soulstone can be turned in for 50 Gray Wolf Marks. The NPC can be found in the main chambers of Azphel's Sanctuary/Ariel's Sanctuary (room to the left).

As for getting soulstones, Evergale is the best source, or winning, at least (by "winning", I mean getting 4,000 points, same for the part I mentioned some paragraphs above). You will get two Artifact of Knowledge Core Fragments, which you turn in through a quest in Norsvold/Iluma for a soulstone. The second best source would be Frozen Monolith (group instance in Upper Reshanta, realistically, only for level 75s and geared), which will give you 5 soulstones if you kill Nergal, the final boss. Otherwise, run Ashunatal Dredgion, which will give you a soulstone each day through a quest for killing Ashunatal (easily done if you join a premade). And Divine Fortress siege, which gives you two, if your faction takes the fortress.

1 hour ago, BringAbout-KT said:

spinel coins

The following:

• Killing Shadow of Oblivion in Fissure of Oblivion (final boss, no rank requirement)
  • Killing Nergal in Frozen Monolith (...)
  • Related quests to TTC, Adma's Fall, DL, FP. (most will come from this)

First of all thank you so much for your replies im so gratefull,

See iam level 70 chanter i have mostly apollon's set it does not give me that much hp and it's not enchanted coz i have no omegas as i mentioned, im focusing on norsvold dailies rn to level up but i mostly skip the greywolf quests but i'll start doing them as you mentioned.i dont know if u can give me some tips on gearing to ease my pve but as a chanter whats besides apollon gear can help,iv only choosing apollon just because it advances to harvester but this requires full+15 set which is kinda impossible in my state so what else i can gear coz i cant go above floor 2 in crucible.Also if i can contact you ingame i'd be grateful.

Thanks again

Apollon's set is actually really good. My Chanter has it and uses it as DPS and support (two different sets socketed differently, of course). The only reason I havent upgraded to Master Harvesters is because I am using Omegas for something else.

You are in a great position right now, just need to level up a bit more.

In terms of tips, once you have managed a decent level (maybe 73, potentially a carry, but Chanters dont do that much anyway in there) start doing BoS and collect the Harvesters soulstones (yes, more soulstones, but these are different and only come from this instance). The first thing you need to upgrade is your staff. If +15 is too much, get a Harvester Staff, which only requires +10 and less soulstones. You would still need the weapon itself though. But enchanting is easy with 100% success with Omegas and Greater Supplements.

As for contacting in-game, if this character you are posting from is your main, I am afraid we cannot. You are on KT (Katalam server), I am on DN (Danaria). But, feel free to post questions here whenever you need help.

6 hours ago, BringAbout-KT said:

First of all thank you so much for your replies im so gratefull,

See iam level 70 chanter i have mostly apollon's set it does not give me that much hp and it's not enchanted coz i have no omegas as i mentioned, im focusing on norsvold dailies rn to level up but i mostly skip the greywolf quests but i'll start doing them as you mentioned.i dont know if u can give me some tips on gearing to ease my pve but as a chanter whats besides apollon gear can help,iv only choosing apollon just because it advances to harvester but this requires full+15 set which is kinda impossible in my state so what else i can gear coz i cant go above floor 2 in crucible.Also if i can contact you ingame i'd be grateful.

Thanks again

You do you know about your luna daily and weekly, right?  Completing your Luna Daily with an A or S rank gives you a chance at an event omega.  Do that every day if you're gearing, and need exp, that two birds and one stone thing.  Your Weekly gives a chance at a Tempering.  Always, always do your daily and weeklies.  People ask me how I have my alts geared like they do, and when I'm focus gearing them, I run the dailies and weeklies so I'm not taking away from my main.  

You should do your graywolf quests even at lvl 70, they're super easy, and even at lvl 70 the gray wolf accessories, when level reduced as far as they can go, will be useful at your level.  My chanter is 73 at the moment, I have the earrings and the ring so far, and all it is is doing weeklies or an evergale here and there on her so I can get gray wolf marks.  OR you can burn them into soul stones for pvp.  Since I'm mostly fiddling with the chanter for PVE, I collect'em and use them for accessories.  Level reductions can be earned from your dailies, again, by completing the daily 7x times in exchange for a key for the chest.  

Abyss Weeklies are a great idea for quick solo exp.  Gives blood marks and blood medals that can fuel your supplement kinah drive, though G.Supps will be super crucial for you plussing your apollon up.  

Make alts to run extra events.  Events are the best way to make kinah at the moment.  

You will want two sets of the apollon for your chanter though.  The regular Apollon Chain is going to be chanter, but I believe it's the reinforced that's for cleric, and you can make yourself a quick dirty, HP/Hboost set from that.  If you have any of the newbie manastone bundles left, with the HP +100s, you can socket spam those into the cleric apollon chain.  I have a full set un-enchanted right now and it gives me 23k without plume, all HP+100s.  It's great to switch over to when things go sideways even just to heal yourself.  

3 hours ago, Shavera-DN said:

You do you know about your luna daily and weekly, right?  Completing your Luna Daily with an A or S rank gives you a chance at an event omega.  Do that every day if you're gearing, and need exp, that two birds and one stone thing.  Your Weekly gives a chance at a Tempering.  Always, always do your daily and weeklies.  People ask me how I have my alts geared like they do, and when I'm focus gearing them, I run the dailies and weeklies so I'm not taking away from my main.  

You should do your graywolf quests even at lvl 70, they're super easy, and even at lvl 70 the gray wolf accessories, when level reduced as far as they can go, will be useful at your level.  My chanter is 73 at the moment, I have the earrings and the ring so far, and all it is is doing weeklies or an evergale here and there on her so I can get gray wolf marks.  OR you can burn them into soul stones for pvp.  Since I'm mostly fiddling with the chanter for PVE, I collect'em and use them for accessories.  Level reductions can be earned from your dailies, again, by completing the daily 7x times in exchange for a key for the chest.  

Abyss Weeklies are a great idea for quick solo exp.  Gives blood marks and blood medals that can fuel your supplement kinah drive, though G.Supps will be super crucial for you plussing your apollon up.  

Make alts to run extra events.  Events are the best way to make kinah at the moment.  

You will want two sets of the apollon for your chanter though.  The regular Apollon Chain is going to be chanter, but I believe it's the reinforced that's for cleric, and you can make yourself a quick dirty, HP/Hboost set from that.  If you have any of the newbie manastone bundles left, with the HP +100s, you can socket spam those into the cleric apollon chain.  I have a full set un-enchanted right now and it gives me 23k without plume, all HP+100s.  It's great to switch over to when things go sideways even just to heal yourself.  

Tbh i didnt know that Luna at A or S gives an omega and i didnt consider doing the quests that says weekly coz they usually says group and requires a boss to kill and they give like 2  or 3 wolfmarks but still it adds up also level reductions i havent notice that they come from norsvold dailies if u know the names or the npcs of these quest i'd be grateful if u told me.i need to know more about this cleric gear or else that can give 20k+ hp coz now im stuck with a mere 13k and 14k with buffs and this is low doesnt help at all.
Thanks

Archived