How Many Players Online?

PuppyLove-KT

yeah true, but somehow we get to see some numbers :D , i know it will be more due to the stand alone Launcher. Bless online has 450 Ingame players (as of writing) compared to Aion EU who has like 360Ingame in steam alone. that is just.. wow. :D 

i just want to know the number gap between NA and EU, do we have more players? or they have more?

At this very moment, you have:

id 18 currentPlayers 304 maxPlayers 6000 Katalam

id 19 currentPlayers 291 maxPlayers 6000 Danaria

id 111 currentPlayers 96 maxPlayers 6000 Fast-Track Server

id 115 currentPlayers 27 maxPlayers 10000 Instance Server

id 125 currentPlayers 0 maxPlayers 10000 Panesterra

2 hours ago, Nitro-KT said:

yeah true, but somehow we get to see some numbers :D , i know it will be more due to the stand alone Launcher. Bless online has 450 Ingame players (as of writing) compared to Aion EU who has like 360Ingame in steam alone. that is just.. wow. :D 

i just want to know the number gap between NA and EU, do we have more players? or they have more?

for EU you can check http://aioninfo.com/online/

there are 8 servers. percentages are basically how much of server capacity are online players. iirc it was between 5-6k players max capacity. current means how many are online right now and since it's 2pm server time (CEST) there aren't many online right now, most play in the evening. but that's why there is daily online as the other percentage, showing the peak numbers for previous day.

there is also a tool you can download on that website and you can see the numbers on your own but i think it's no longer working for NA and you have to find an older version. it used to work in NA because i verified myself.

Archived