NCSOFT is going to disspoint us again?

Hello guys,

Lets do some "politics" and talk about what NCSOFT is planning to do with Aion 6.0.

In this video a guy talked about the abuse of NCSOFT have done on previous patchs, what do you think? I just want to contact the big heads of NCSOFT and convince them to let us enjoy a fancy gaming experience for once? I mean im sure if they don't "beg" players to pay for everything, players will actually reward them and buy more right? 

PS: MR. GM before you delete my post, give me your director's mail, it's my right as a customer, ty.

On 3/20/2018 at 10:59 PM, Okie-DN said:

Whales on the fresh 6.0 포에타 server have finally managed to reach 궁극 pvp weapons after the p2w cash shop event: http://aion.plaync.com/characters/01057-000Nq5

The weapon alone is time gated to at least 13 weeks of 100% 태초의 결정 farming. He's also got full 전설 pvp accessories which would be another 9 weeks of farming. 

So ignoring everything else like 리디움, AP, +15 costs this guy has managed to farm 22 weeks of pvp gear in 9 weeks of server uptime using the cash shop events. Your alt army and time spent in the game amounts to nothing in 6.0 because of the limited player economy and sidestepping normal progression is only achievable through the cash shop. Instance resets are incredibly cheap but only obtainable through cash shop.

The stats this guy has might not mean much if you haven't played 6.0 but 13.3k attack and 6.9k crit is insane. 1.1 attack speed w/ polearm and 12.0 run speed is understandably broken game design and you don't need to play 6.0 to understand this. Combine the two and this guy is a f2p slaying juggernaut. 

Sadly, playing on KR and keeping tabs on this patch is bittersweet. The underlying game, besides new transforms, is in a much better state if you preferred 2.x/3.x/early 4.x Aion. Unfortunately progression and replayability has been perverted by the freemium mobile game model which heavily detracts from all the improvements in 6.0. The KR population has fallen off a cliff and I'm not expecting NCWest to do any better preventing this when they lack the ability to even execute a simple tia eye event without seeing $$'s in their eyes.

This was posted on the 6.0 thread. This doesn't necessarily mean that NA will be the same, but it gives you a good idea of what to expect. Go through his/her profile and read the posts. Pretty informative.

I'm not an alt LOL but the guy on the video really spoke my mind and it's cool that someone else is aware of these issues. I'm just trying to make Aion better place for decent gamers. Cause it is a good game.

I wrote many suggestion messages when i used to play Aion all the time and the responses were always negative or indiffrent. I made this post on the forum and i used that video as an argument, i'm not promoting anyone.

@Bryos-DN I don't understand why people like you encourage such behavior, you must be a kid, troll or a gm "alt" account?

I don't care who you are, but you and some other people in some comments are not talking in any way about the real subject of the topic, so please stay in the main topic or just shut up =)

7OZs.gif

Sure, because it is totally not suspicious that someone created an account just to post this. Just a few days later of someone else also creating a new account just to post the same video.

I am so so sorry, you can downvote me. I will accept my punishment.

</s> In case it wasnt clear.

21 hours ago, SexyTsunami-DN said:

In this video a guy talked about the abuse of NCSOFT have done on previous patchs, what do you think? I just want to contact the big heads of NCSOFT and convince them to let us enjoy a fancy gaming experience for once? I mean im sure if they don't "beg" players to pay for everything, players will actually reward them and buy more right?

Same as usual, wouldn't you say? Nice and equal at the start so that the people can get settled in, then gradually inducing more options for paying users to skip ahead in the grind or make an impact. Bottom line is that the competitive/PvP scene always gets hits the hardest, especially in F2P titles.

NCWest and GameForge probably have a money making strategy for 6.0 sort of figured out by now. The real question though is how far are willing to go with it, and how fast. The latter may sort of depend on the playerbase numbers during its first few weeks post 6.0. But if we are talking how far they are willing to go, oh boy. Just take a look at Blade&Greed. I just hope we can experience a fun 1-2 months of 6.0/6.2 before the ugly side rears its head.

17 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:

So, are you one of Sywo's alts trying to promote his own failed videos to start up nyerk or...?

gr8 b8, would r8 8/8, m8.

If the remaining playerbase displays these kind of attitudes it's no wonder the game is in its present state. But hey, since you apparently like numbers so much here's something for you: His 3 6.0 videos carry a greater impact than all of your 1.5k forum messages combined.

6 hours ago, Mirei-KT said:

If the remaining playerbase displays these kind of attitudes it's no wonder the game is in its present state. But hey, since you apparently like numbers so much here's something for you: His 3 6.0 videos carry a greater impact than all of your 1.5k forum messages combined.

You took the words out of my mouth, i didn't want to trigger him more or explaining everything to him cause he's out of the topic and i didn't want him to keep talking.

6 hours ago, Mirei-KT said:

Same as usual, wouldn't you say? Nice and equal at the start so that the people can get settled in, then gradually inducing more options for paying users to skip ahead in the grind or make an impact. Bottom line is that the competitive/PvP scene always gets hits the hardest, especially in F2P titles.

NCWest and GameForge probably have a money making strategy for 6.0 sort of figured out by now. The real question though is how far are willing to go with it, and how fast. The latter may sort of depend on the playerbase numbers during its first few weeks post 6.0. But if we are talking how far they are willing to go, oh boy. Just take a look at Blade&Greed. I just hope we can experience a fun 1-2 months of 6.0/6.2 before the ugly side rears its head.

I agree with you. But maybe, just maybe, if they see our posts them may change their mind. Korean Aion is gaining alot fo money and they are not as greedy as these companies that we are dealing with. 

11 hours ago, Euphoria-DN said:

The guy in the video is correct tho.  I have similar concerns and everyone should as well.

I hope they get concerned and do something...

this guy from the video has no idea what he is talking about. quna from quests and dailies and instances? only from a few one time quests and that's it. he is praising 6.0 so much but doesn't see how much more p2w is compared with previous patches.

8 minutes ago, 2s105714-DN said:

this guy from the video has no idea what he is talking about. quna from quests and dailies and instances? only from a few one time quests and that's it. he is praising 6.0 so much but doesn't see how much more p2w is compared with previous patches.

He basically has very little to say and repeats himself over and over again to reach the 10+ minute threshold to take advantage of YouTube's search/ranking algorithm. I have nothing against him, but the video is less about voicing concerns to galvanize the player base than it is about him trying to make money off of it.

Just now, Forgotten-DN said:

He basically has very little to say and repeats himself over and over again to reach the 10+ minute threshold to take advantage of YouTube's search/ranking algorithm. I have nothing against him, but the video is less about voicing concerns to galvanize the player base than it is about him trying to make money off of it.

Also, for some people (like me ?) the thumbnail is a big no to click it, let see:

Half pic says "Aion 6.0"

In a little corner is the author's name

The rest of the pic: a toon with skimpy dress

Kinda a very low clickbait thumb.

12 hours ago, Pandastein-DN said:

Also, for some people (like me ?) the thumbnail is a big no to click it, let see:

Half pic says "Aion 6.0"

In a little corner is the author's name

The rest of the pic: a toon with skimpy dress

Kinda a very low clickbait thumb.

Not to burst your bubble, but it's really not clickbait? It has to do with a promotional image... from Korea. aion_refly.jpg

Plus it's just concept art of the mage armor.a794c0c15e029411025bdc5c99b11275.jpg

Just now, Sienna-KT said:

Not to burst your bubble, but it's really not clickbait? It has to do with a promotional image... from Korea. aion_refly.jpg

Plus it's just concept art of the mage armor.a794c0c15e029411025bdc5c99b11275.jpg

Official art or not, it's still clickbait when you use the skimpiest option as your thumbnail.

Archived