NCSOFT is going to disspoint us again?

On 6/7/2018 at 0:55 PM, Forgotten-DN said:

This was posted on the 6.0 thread. This doesn't necessarily mean that NA will be the same, but it gives you a good idea of what to expect. Go through his/her profile and read the posts. Pretty informative.

Thanks I try to give more detailed opinion even if I'm pessimistic. 

The "opinions" I see on 6.x are really shallow and aren't informing the community properly but I'm over it. The part of the community that would direct this game back towards the original style is essentially gone. The ncwest team for Aion is bare-bones and we are all just along for the Korean mobile ride. Enjoy the first couple weeks of 6.x where we have candies and old faces to play with because any higher expectations will probably leave you disappointed. 

On 10/06/2018 at 10:08 AM, Ryd-DN said:

beeop.png

I'm pretty sure that i'm much more handsome than this xD but you made me laugh alot LEL

On 10/06/2018 at 6:47 AM, Pandastein-DN said:

Official art or not, it's still clickbait when you use the skimpiest option as your thumbnail.

I agree, why males are all covered and girls are almost naked???? I wanna see male skin too... 

15 hours ago, Okie-DN said:

Thanks I try to give more detailed opinion even if I'm pessimistic. 

The "opinions" I see on 6.x are really shallow and aren't informing the community properly but I'm over it. The part of the community that would direct this game back towards the original style is essentially gone. The ncwest team for Aion is bare-bones and we are all just along for the Korean mobile ride. Enjoy the first couple weeks of 6.x where we have candies and old faces to play with because any higher expectations will probably leave you disappointed. 

I see :'(

Archived