Frustration with Frigida Legion weapons

MetaBlack-KT

I remember I was advised several month ago to use Frigida Legion weapons on top of fusion with pvp weapons. Since that I enchanted several ones of them (Orbs, Staffs, Harp), to +10 and up to +15. Today I tried to bring a Harp to first usage, and it turned out that "Godstone socketing is not available" :( :(! I didn't notice it before, I'm a fool, I didn't even guess that Aion devs made such a bad thing to a "good" weapon, and that people who said it was "best" didn't care a nyerk about godstones! I came to using only 1 of these weapons, Harp, because the character using it is blue and has a Thunder Dragon weapon skin that is much animated throughout the weapon. Frigida Weapons are blue and have some white animaton on them that maybe can substitute a godstone, but most of my toons are of different colors and use other skins for their weapons, and with them they necessarily need certain godstones (red - Fabled Movement speed or Fabled Fire Damage, green - Fabled Poisoning Damege, violet - Heroic Water damage, yellow - Fabled Stun, Black - Bleeding Damage.). So I spent much time, Omegas and Greater Supplements and I don't wanna use these weapons!  I also bought a Frigida Orb +10 for 750 mln kinah :( What should I do with these weapons? Can I sell them on the broker now? If I keep them in my inventories, what will become of them on 6.0 patch? Must they all be +15 to turn into anything at all, will lower-enchanted ones disappear? If they turn into something, will those weapons be tradeable like Frigida ones were? I read, Godstones will disappear on 6.0? So evert weapon having them socketed will lose their appearance? 

2 minutes ago, MetaBlack-KT said:

Today I tried to bring a Harp to first usage, and it turned out that "Godstone socketing is not available" :( 

I'm confused about this because my old Sophisticated Frigida staff had a godstone in it. Did you actually try putting a godstone in it or just read that?

3 minutes ago, MetaBlack-KT said:

people who said it was "best"

What should I do with these weapons? Can I sell them on the broker now? 

Unfortunately, Sophisticated Frigida has not been "the best" in several months. I'm sorry. :( You can still sell them, but not for anywhere close to what you paid most likely.

4 minutes ago, MetaBlack-KT said:

If I keep them in my inventories, what will become of them on 6.0 patch?

Nothing will happen to them. They will still be in your inventory.

5 minutes ago, MetaBlack-KT said:

Must they all be +15 to turn into anything at all, will lower-enchanted ones disappear? If they turn into something, will those weapons be tradeable like Frigida ones were?

Sophisticated Frigida gear/weapons are not among those that will be exchanged in 6.0. Meaning, you will not receive any sort of compensation for having them, even if they're +15.

6 minutes ago, MetaBlack-KT said:

Godstones will disappear on 6.0? So evert weapon having them socketed will lose their appearance? 

Godstones *for new items* will disappear. Weapons that already have them socketed will still be able to use them; we have seen this to be true in videos from KR 6.0. You just won't be able to put godstones into new weapons.

What the weapon description is meant to say is "At the moment, you don't have a Godstone, so no Godstone effect is available", but it was wrongly written.

2 minutes ago, Andregark-DN said:

You just got Cold Smash'd, at least keep them with pride! They are no longer obtainable now that Capital Invasion is gone.

S_mYk1.gif

Actually, Dredgion Defense is still up and running... 

2 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

What the weapon description is meant to say is "At the moment, you don't have a Godstone, so no Godstone effect is available", but it was wrongly written.

Really? So I can use  Godstones on them? Thank you! :)

Also, for the record, the proper way to tell when a Godstone can be socketed or not is by looking for the "Unenhancable" or similar tag (has a wrench icon, I believe).

Dredgion Defense's case is interesting. We all said goodbye to it before 5.8. In our case, we attempted and succeeded an S Rank + 3 Generators run the last week before it. It took us by surprise the fact that we kept it.

Archived