LF Cleric gearing advice

Hey guys, I hope you are having a beautiful day.

Some weeks ago I decided to try cleric and actually Im loving it.

Because resources (and I donr wanna wait till harv boxes price drop) I got him some apollon gear and gray wolf accs.

My questions are, what I should focus to enchant first? The armor or the shield?

Also, should I just socket HP stones or there's a breakpoint where I should socket a different stat?

Thanks for any advice given ^^

These are just my personal prefference for pve: I'd reccommend you to focus on the armor first, if you enchant the shield the only stat that's gonna change is dmg reduction, with enchanting the armor you get much more.

As for the stones, at the beginning definitely go for HP/health stones (archdaeva health/hp stones give block too so I preffer those more than basic hp stones) to survive the aoe attacks, after, when your gear is decently enchanted and you lvled up to about 73-74, you can switch up your HP stones with healing boost ones.

You dont even need to bother with harvester, just enchant your appollon to +15, you can run BoS with apollon, so you can get the soulstones to purify your apollon gear to master harvester.

1. Armor, then weapon, then shield

2. It depends on how well your heal timings are and how your gear is enchanted/tempered. Towards later stage (all +15/+5) If you are good you don't ever need more than 25k ever. So everything above 25k  you can put into other stats. At the latest when you exchange CoE into master harvester (+10 and higher and GW >= +6) you don't need HP stones anymore

34 minutes ago, Sofie-KT said:

1. Armor, then weapon, then shield

2. It depends on how well your heal timings are and how your gear is enchanted/tempered. Towards later stage (all +15/+5) If you are good you don't ever need more than 25k ever. So everything above 25k  you can put into other stats. At the latest when you exchange CoE into master harvester (+10 and higher and GW >= +6) you don't need HP stones anymore

Thanks for the tips :D

Excuse me, I cannot get what GW means right now.

Archived