Second Wind Question

Spirithq-KT

WTF

i am gladiator i have skill Second Wind so i am in fight with 2-3 asmos (i am elyos) i have HP - 23000 and this HP is droping to 16k meanwhile asmos hitting on me all time, i decide to use that skill Second Wind i pressed the button skill it shows that i have pressed it but nothing happens with HP, it stays the same and going down, when i have 16k Hp and i press that stupid skill Second Wind my HP should go to 26 K

Just now, Bryos-DN said:

What could have happened:

• You could have been under the effect of a reduced healing effect skill, such as Festering Wound or Juggernaut Cannon.
  • You could still be getting hit, so... you know... you received damage.

Omg Bryos, how you dare to be so logical?

/s

1 hour ago, Bryos-DN said:

What could have happened:

• You could have been under the effect of a reduced healing effect skill, such as Festering Wound or Juggernaut Cannon.
  • You could still be getting hit, so... you know... you received damage.

Festering Wound - this decrease heal at 50% so i should get that HP from 16k to 21k HP ............ so that is not the problem 

still getting hit - i have 16k hitting me, down to 13-14k HP , i hit my skill then should go to 23k HP -   i pressed the skill, absolutly nothing happens with HP, i am getting 0 (zero ) increase in HP -  so ..............

look that skill just doesnt work when 2 or more players are hitting me, very simpe situation .......

i am not in silence, stun or whatever abnormal state and if i can press the skill button, this skill should work ........

12 hours ago, Spirithq-KT said:

Festering Wound - this decrease heal at 50% so i should get that HP from 16k to 21k HP ............ so that is not the problem 

still getting hit - i have 16k hitting me, down to 13-14k HP , i hit my skill then should go to 23k HP -   i pressed the skill, absolutly nothing happens with HP, i am getting 0 (zero ) increase in HP -  so ..............

look that skill just doesnt work when 2 or more players are hitting me, very simpe situation .......

i am not in silence, stun or whatever abnormal state and if i can press the skill button, this skill should work ........

Festering wound / Word of Destruction / Juggernaut cannon / Fleshcutter Arrow

if you have 2 of those on you at the same time its 100% debuff instead of 50%

• Cyan changed the title to Second Wind Question

Archived