Can I get an update on 50-66?

I have another newbie question, y'all! What should one do to level from 50-66? I've seen a lot of guides that seem very old. I know what to do up until 50, but that's as far as I've ever been. As basic as it sounds, there are some costumes I want to get before they go out of rotation. So, I've got 2 weeks to level to 66 in order to purchase them. xD Can I go 50-66 just from gold/dark blue quests? Is it even possible to hit 66 in 2 weeks? Thanks again! ♥ 

The only thing you need to do is get to 53. It will unlock Beshmundir Temple; doing it in normal mode will carry you all the way to level 65. Still, if you want to be sure you can still get quite some levels from quests in Gelkmaros/Inggison. Only save up quests in Enshar/Cygnea if you are really burnt out of BT.

20 hours ago, Yolly-KT said:

I have another newbie question, y'all! What should one do to level from 50-66? I've seen a lot of guides that seem very old. I know what to do up until 50, but that's as far as I've ever been. As basic as it sounds, there are some costumes I want to get before they go out of rotation. So, I've got 2 weeks to level to 66 in order to purchase them. xD Can I go 50-66 just from gold/dark blue quests? Is it even possible to hit 66 in 2 weeks? Thanks again! ♥ 

Do Luna every day and Luna weekly.

Also, campaigns in Enshar are good for exp. Also, do campaign Showdown with Destinty (Brusthonin, Ataxiar) cause it's very beautiful and will disappear on 6.0. In Brusthonin it's better to on Sat evn during the "Vortex". It's 1:00-3;00 Moscow time , when the sky is dark-orange. Moscow is GMT+3.

Archived