Gunner PvP Weapons and more

Kinetika-KT

I have 1 Provenance weapon box and 1 Prime Captain weapon box. I have to chose: 2 cannons or 2 pistols. I can't have it all, not anytime soon anyway. What should I take? Im exclusively PvE for now, but doesn't hurt to have something PVP ready as well. 

Also, stigmas. What would be a nice PvE stigma build (and potentially PvP for whether I pick pistols or cannons from the aforementioned boxes)? Currently I'm using default stigmas (some slightly enchanted), but I feel I'm lacking in DPS. I feel, at my current character (73) and gear (everything is Apollon, one Harvester pistol+15, cannon double Apollon, 1 Gray wolf accessory +7, Plume +7) level I should be doing better. What am I doing wrong?

Did you boosted your main skills via essence points? Gear with best pve% stats importann also. Anyway about cannon vs. pistol builds, pistols not so good in dps as cannon but you will much better with pistols if you solo or liking kite. And no matter which stigma's build you use, you will need both weapons.

Archived