Weekly kinah vendor cap

Dreaming-KT

Weekly vendor kinah cap (POLL)  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like the curent cap to be changed

• Yes I would like it to be removed
    • Yes I would like it to be increased
    • No I do not want it to be changed or removed

Hi Cyan , would it be possible to put this topin on the table . I understand there is a reason behind the weekly kinah vendor cap but with the curent economy its hard to keep up with the pay to winers and a great way to make kinah is to farm for valuables that sells for good kinah at the vendor and sups are a good exemple. The problem is that 113m per week doesnt even cover the scrolls and pots you use in a week so would it be possible to change it?

Ye, I agree. Considering that you get the cap so easily nowadays with selling supps and what not from the lower instances, an increased would help a lot. I literally hit it every week and then get stuck since I can't sell anything anymore. Q.Q The game has grown, so the cap needs to grow a little bit too.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Horniez-DN said:

Guys, how does Weekly Kinah cap. reset? Fix date per week or countdown from the time that kinah reached the cap?

12 am on Wednesdays.

44 minutes ago, xiilieaxz-DN said:

I can already cap the weekly kinah limit by soloing Udas Temple / Lower Udas Temple with a Lvl 55.

Because low-levels have a way lower kinah cap. Cant remember the exact level, but its either 60 or 61 that you get the highest cap. Unless you mean selling stuff you get from there from a high level character.

20 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

12 am on Wednesdays.

Because low-levels have a way lower kinah cap. Cant remember the exact level, but its either 60 or 61 that you get the highest cap. Unless you mean selling stuff you get from there from a high level character.

According to https://board.en.aion.gameforge.com/index.php/Thread/2528-Kinah-sell-limit/?postID=63947#post63947 it's account based (I know it's EU but it should work the same). So I'm already capping the highest cap on a Lvl 55.

20 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

I believe it resets on Tuesdays evening.

Thank you. <3

18 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:

12 am on Wednesdays.

Roger that. Thank you <3

• 4 months later...

If you reaching the kinah cap this patch. Tell me your secret, Senpai! lol

This thread was made before 6.2. I dont think this a problem anymore since we dont  have  items like supplements now. rubbish items (white/grey stuff) and ancient gear from instances dont sell much to even be even near to cap.....

Archived