elbana-SL

Arena of Discipline Entries

On 12/08/2017 at 7:50 PM, Arxaggelos-SL said:

The problem with this gear thing you said is that people could remove their gear, apply, get in with a minor enemy and then put back the good gear.

I think it should have a system where the mroe you win the more likely you will have to face opponent that have similar wins like you do. Not too strict, because getting a team formation is priority. But when there are plenty of people paying, a secondary (and invisible) point system could be implemented. Nothing to do with your rank, just the amount of wins you have in an arena and try to match you with an enemy that has similar wins or the closest to you.

You havent read what I said I think because I said that there should be a system that normalize the gear something blade and soul does already .

In blade and soul the only difference level gives you is to have more skills available but other than that stats and skill damage are the same regardless of your level.

Oh ok, this would turn people more pay to win though, you could work your ass to level up do things and you would still be losing to someone who just purchased a set.

Anyway p2w will always be a thing, but since there is still a system of points I think thsi is already kinda fair enough.

On 8/13/2017 at 9:18 PM, MiniePie-SL said:

You havent read what I said I think because I said that there should be a system that normalize the gear something blade and soul does already .

In blade and soul the only difference level gives you is to have more skills available but other than that stats and skill damage are the same regardless of your level.

In Aion PvP, damage is not affected by level difference (unlike PvE).

However magical spells get an automatic chance to be resisted when your opponent is much higher level than you.

My testing (5.3 or earlier) found out the following: (Tested on non-archdaeva characters)

Levels below opponent: chance of spell getting resisted

• 5: 10%
  • 6: 20%
  • 7: 30%
  • 8: 40%
  • 9: 50%
  • 10: 60%
  • 11: 70%
  • 12: 80%
  • 13: 90%

But I have also tested that PvE level difference penalties for archdaeva characters with patch 5.6 have been relaxed by 2 levels, and my level 68 test cleric landed every magical spell on my level 73 chanter (when the cleric have more MA than my chanter's MR).