Arena of Discipline Entries

elbana-KT

On 12/08/2017 at 7:50 PM, Arxaggelos-SL said:

The problem with this gear thing you said is that people could remove their gear, apply, get in with a minor enemy and then put back the good gear.

I think it should have a system where the mroe you win the more likely you will have to face opponent that have similar wins like you do. Not too strict, because getting a team formation is priority. But when there are plenty of people paying, a secondary (and invisible) point system could be implemented. Nothing to do with your rank, just the amount of wins you have in an arena and try to match you with an enemy that has similar wins or the closest to you.

You havent read what I said I think because I said that there should be a system that normalize the gear something blade and soul does already .

In blade and soul the only difference level gives you is to have more skills available but other than that stats and skill damage are the same regardless of your level.

Oh ok, this would turn people more pay to win though, you could work your ass to level up do things and you would still be losing to someone who just purchased a set.

Anyway p2w will always be a thing, but since there is still a system of points I think thsi is already kinda fair enough.

On 8/13/2017 at 9:18 PM, MiniePie-SL said:

You havent read what I said I think because I said that there should be a system that normalize the gear something blade and soul does already .

In blade and soul the only difference level gives you is to have more skills available but other than that stats and skill damage are the same regardless of your level.

In Aion PvP, damage is not affected by level difference (unlike PvE).

However magical spells get an automatic chance to be resisted when your opponent is much higher level than you.

My testing (5.3 or earlier) found out the following: (Tested on non-archdaeva characters)

Levels below opponent: chance of spell getting resisted

• 5: 10%
  • 6: 20%
  • 7: 30%
  • 8: 40%
  • 9: 50%
  • 10: 60%
  • 11: 70%
  • 12: 80%
  • 13: 90%

But I have also tested that PvE level difference penalties for archdaeva characters with patch 5.6 have been relaxed by 2 levels, and my level 68 test cleric landed every magical spell on my level 73 chanter (when the cleric have more MA than my chanter's MR).

On 19/08/2017 at 10:00 AM, Moomoomooo-SL said:

In Aion PvP, damage is not affected by level difference (unlike PvE).

However magical spells get an automatic chance to be resisted when your opponent is much higher level than you.

My testing (5.3 or earlier) found out the following: (Tested on non-archdaeva characters)

Levels below opponent: chance of spell getting resisted

• 5: 10%
  • 6: 20%
  • 7: 30%
  • 8: 40%
  • 9: 50%
  • 10: 60%
  • 11: 70%
  • 12: 80%
  • 13: 90%

But I have also tested that PvE level difference penalties for archdaeva characters with patch 5.6 have been relaxed by 2 levels, and my level 68 test cleric landed every magical spell on my level 73 chanter (when the cleric have more MA than my chanter's MR).

PVP damages is mitigated when there is a large difference in levels you should do the test and you will see. 

On 8/23/2017 at 9:40 PM, MiniePie-SL said:

PVP damages is mitigated when there is a large difference in levels you should do the test and you will see. 

When a player or monster is level 66 or higher, they will simply receive less damage from everything depend on the defender's level. This factor does not depend on the attacker's level.

For physical attacks, final damage is reduced by the following amounts.

For magical attacks, net Magic Boost (MB - MS) is reduced by the following amounts, after applying the 3200 net cap.

• Player or mob level: reduction
  • Level 66: 1.5%
  • Level 67: 2.94%
  • Level 68: 4.32%
  • Level 69: 5.69%
  • Level 70: 7%
  • Level 71: 8.28%
  • Level 72: 9.53%
  • Level 73: 10.72%
  • Level 74: 11.9%
  • Level 75: 13.06%
  • Level 76: 14.19%
  • Level 77: 15.28%
  • Level 78: 16.34%
  • Level 79: ?
  • Level 80: 18.39% (this one is not very precise)

For physical attackers, tested by: (Break Power damage - normal attack damage) / Break power skill damage

For magical attackers, tested using damage difference between biggest damage skills and smallest damage skills on a sorcerer.

22 hours ago, Moomoomooo-SL said:

When a player or monster is level 66 or higher, they will simply receive less damage from everything depend on the defender's level. This factor does not depend on the attacker's level.

For physical attacks, final damage is reduced by the following amounts.

For magical attacks, net Magic Boost (MB - MS) is reduced by the following amounts, after applying the 3200 net cap.

• Player or mob level: reduction
  • Level 66: 1.5%
  • Level 67: 2.94%
  • Level 68: 4.32%
  • Level 69: 5.69%
  • Level 70: 7%
  • Level 71: 8.28%
  • Level 72: 9.53%
  • Level 73: 10.72%
  • Level 74: 11.9%
  • Level 75: 13.06%
  • Level 76: 14.19%
  • Level 77: 15.28%
  • Level 78: 16.34%
  • Level 79: ?
  • Level 80: 18.39% (this one is not very precise)

For physical attackers, tested by: (Break Power damage - normal attack damage) / Break power skill damage

For magical attackers, tested using damage difference between biggest damage skills and smallest damage skills on a sorcerer.

Now im not even sure you understand what im talking about .

yeah you see you need to make participating more fun then people might not skip out (sorta like   what B&S does with single arena)

which NC Soft wont do hence you are gonna have people skipping runs on purpose(also people have to aware of their surroundings cant be brain dead zombie focused on the run/entry

you have to pee dont ya)

or alternative to that would be to making loosing attractive(how the heck do you do that  I have no clue)

for now lets all just whine to our hearts content 

On 8/27/2017 at 8:58 PM, MiniePie-SL said:

Now im not even sure you understand what im talking about .

There is no damage mitigation due to the level difference in PvP.

There is an automatic chance to resist magical spells due to the level difference.

But for both players and mobs, being higher level will simply get higher passive damage mitigation depends the higher level they get.

Archived