Jump to content
BringAbout-KT

Enchantment Stones??Omegas??

Recommended Posts

I want to know if i can enchant valuable gear with normal enchantment stones or the shinning ones,i know that omegas has a success rate of 100% but they require just kinah to obtain or pure luck at luna events,so i wonder if the enchantment stones would work with the archdaeva gear or not,also if there is a "scheme" for +15 i actually dont know if it mainly depends on omegas or there are cheaper alternatives,any help would be appreciated,
Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omega without supplements are not 100%. For Archdaeva gear, you need Omega+Greater Supplements (Mythic) for 100%. Create more toons, do Luna on them every day and receive Stamps.

Edited by MetaBlack-KT
correction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MetaBlack-KT said:

Omega without supplements are not 100%. For Archdaeva gear, you need Omega+Greater Supplements (Mythic) for 100%. Create more toons, do Luna on them every day and receive Stamps.

so you are saying that enchantmnt stones are useless then? and whats the point of creating more toons if the omegas are untradable? i mean can i transfer them via account warehouse?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BringAbout-KT said:

so you are saying that enchantmnt stones are useless then? and whats the point of creating more toons if the omegas are untradable? i mean can i transfer them via account warehouse?

No. Because Archdaevic gear is tradeable, you can give it to toons with untradeable Omegas and greater supps so they enchant it. Any enchantment stones except Omegas and Shining Omegas are useless for such gear.

If you already soulbound gear, you can use Unbinding Stone. Do it only if it doesn't have an expensive skin on it!

Edited by MetaBlack-KT
addition

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MetaBlack-KT said:

No. Because Archdaevic gear is tradeable, you can give it to toons with untradeable Omegas and greater supps so they enchant it. Any enchantment stones except Omegas and Shining Omegas are useless for such gear.

If you already soulbound gear, you can use Unbinding Stone. Do it only if it doesn't have an expensive skin on it!

Thank you for your help <3,is that your in game name? i'd like to contact you inside Mine is as it is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, BringAbout-KT said:

Thank you for your help <3,is that your in game name? i'd like to contact you inside Mine is as it is

Mine is too, plus many other toons: WellaRed, StarlaGreen, SvetlanaShine, HappyUnbirthday, AcheronDark, Oceanida (this account). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×