Jump to content
Forums

What is this weapon (appearance)?


Recommended Posts

Pretty sure it's the newest pvp extends that were available through the luna dice game (not sure if they got removed from there), I forgot their name but I'll try to edit my comment when I'm able to check broker lol They have a different icon from every other weapons ingame so you should be able to notice them if you check the weapons tab.

 

edit: Magna Carta of Darkness Polearm (http://aiondatabase.net/us/item/101301671/)

edit2: https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/101301671 there's a preview there also

Edited by Liiny-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites

Shadow Pact Polearm.

There are daggers and swords of that kind, but not pistols or bows.

A similar skin, without the same glow, are the weapons dropped by bosses in Tiamat Stronghold (red glow on eternal ones, no glow on gold ones). There are pistols and bows of that kind.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MetaBlack-KT said:

Thanks! "Luna Dice" - do you mean Game of Fate? I played it rather much but didn't see such weapons.  Can I put it as a skin to an unextendable weapon?

Yeah, they're still there under the name of Shadow Pact Weapon Box (same as magna, idk if or why they change the initial name), as for skinning onto non-extendables I don't really know if you can do that ;

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Liiny-DN said:

Yeah, they're still there under the name of Shadow Pact Weapon Box (same as magna, idk if or why they change the initial name), as for skinning onto non-extendables I don't really know if you can do that ;

They aren't in the reward list of Game of Fate :(

There is only Beritra equipment box that gives blue weapons :(

Edited by MetaBlack-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Forgotten-DN said:

You have expensive tastes :D

Anyway, I attempted it using the staff and the system (thankfully) doesn't allow it.

Oh, it doesn't allow? This weapon is pve, so only is to be on top of fusion (if you play pvp). Extendable weapons look like rubber, extend and flex? I prefer normal, hard appearance. BTW Shadow Pact Polearm that I see on the broker, doesn't look purple on preview at all, but black with yellow/orange. Do you think the preview hides its purple shine? HeliosGolden%20-%20preview%20of%20Shadow

2 minutes ago, Forgotten-DN said:

Yes they are. Unfortunately, you have to roll the highest tier box.

DiceGame.jpg

Oh, really, I never guessed to click on those chests :) It gives me the rightest one (lower?) What is the difference between gambling for lowest and for highest tier? It writes the cost 3 Luna for any of them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, MetaBlack-KT said:

 Do you think the preview hides its purple shine?

Oh, really, I never guessed to click on those chests :) It gives me the rightest one (lower?) What is the difference between gambling for lowest and for highest tier? It writes the cost 3 Luna for any of them.

I could be mistaken, but previews generally don't show auras of any kind, so you won't be able to see the glow through the preview tab. It does glow though, just as in the images you posted.

Sorry, I only played Daishunerk's Game of Fate a few times so I don't remember the process. Getting the highest tier requires a lot more Luna and luck though. So you'll pay the base 3 for a spin, but you'll need to get all 5 dice matching to get the GREEN (mid-tier) box. After that, you pay an additional 35(?) to have the chance to roll the highest tier, which requires the two extra dice (for 7 in total) to match. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Miniryu-DN said:

Could it be the sunayaka one from the eye event?

Shadow Pact and Distorted Sunayaka weapons are the exact same weapons in terms of appearance.

And, no, previewing does not show any kind of particle effects.

And, no, extendies cannot be used or be modified in any way in terms of skins.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Forgotten-DN said:

I could be mistaken, but previews generally don't show auras of any kind, so you won't be able to see the glow through the preview tab. It does glow though, just as in the images you posted.

Sorry, I only played Daishunerk's Game of Fate a few times so I don't remember the process. Getting the highest tier requires a lot more Luna and luck though. So you'll pay the base 3 for a spin, but you'll need to get all 5 dice matching to get the GREEN (mid-tier) box. After that, you pay an additional 35(?) to have the chance to roll the highest tier, which requires the two extra dice (for 7 in total) to match. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Oh. I opened the highest tier and started to gamble but rewards came like from the lowest, like usual. It doesn't depend on the chest I click on. I started from having 40 Luna. 

Luna%20Game%20of%20Fate%20-%20highest%20

What means to "get all 5 dice matching"? I don't see any dice's value but just press on "Roll dice, 3 Luna" and get some result. Must there be 5 same values in a row or what? Where do I "pay additional 35" to roll the highest tier?

Oh sorry, I understood what you meant by 5 dice results,

Luna%20Game%20of%20Fate%20-%205%20dice_z

So these 5 pictures must be same?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, everyone starts with the lowest chest. If all 5 dice match (happy shugos), you get the GREEN chest. Then you have the option to pay an additional 35 Luna to continue for a chance at the BLUE or PURPLE chests. 6 matching dice = Blue, and 7 matching dice = Purple.

Pretty sure 5 "Cats" (it's a sad shugo) = fail, thus lowest reward. I'm sorry if that wasn't clear in my previous post. You can only win with happy shugos :)

My only advice is to stay away from the Auto-Roll feature. Good luck!

Link to post
Share on other sites

The eternal Sunayaka's dagger is extremely different than the dagger from the Eye event we just had. You need the l80(?) mythic distorted sunayaka's dagger, which is not a weapon you casually use as a skin. The purple glowwy weapons are among the top tier (not positive how far up top tier) for the game at the current moment.

If you want skins, get the red-glowwy eternal Tiamat weapon from Tiamat's Stronghold. Just remember that it's untradable, too, and I don't know if they're able to be skinned more than once. Gold ones can, dunno about the eternals.

These might also have the red glowwy: http://store.aiononline.com/store/category?categoryPath=1_3_10

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

The eternal Sunayaka's dagger is extremely different than the dagger from the Eye event we just had. You need the l80(?) mythic distorted sunayaka's dagger, which is not a weapon you casually use as a skin. The purple glowwy weapons are among the top tier (not positive how far up top tier) for the game at the current moment.

If you want skins, get the red-glowwy eternal Tiamat weapon from Tiamat's Stronghold. Just remember that it's untradable, too, and I don't know if they're able to be skinned more than once. Gold ones can, dunno about the eternals.

These might also have the red glowwy: http://store.aiononline.com/store/category?categoryPath=1_3_10

Thanks, I'm using red glowy Dragon Lord weapon skins for some red characters, but I'm specially interested in purple ones cause they are generally rare. For purple, I so far use Heroic and Fabled low-level AP Harp, Staff and lev 55 Bow, Dagger and Sword. They are not glowy.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...