Tonythegod Ranger Hacker KT

OmegaBringer-KT

Hi Garbage ... I do not know when, but I'll prove that you are a rubbish from a hacker .... invincible in pvp ... just like a gm ..... and you will pay with your dirty account .. . just wait .... I already have some videos .... and prints .... just a matter of time. bye bye noob

Well i asked tony about what he did, and guys, he really has a reason to be angry and to call tony a hacker, omega is angry because tony killed him, then killed him on his kisk, then killed him on kisk again, and again, and again, and again…….who wouldnt be angry for something like that??

I know i would

10 hours ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

Well i asked tony about what he did, and guys, he really has a reason to be angry and to call tony a hacker, omega is angry because tony killed him, then killed him on his kisk, then killed him on kisk again, and again, and again, and again…….who wouldnt be angry for something like that??

I know i would

I totally understand his anger, but c'mon. Such threads are useless and will get closed very quickly. Like I said before, if he has the proof, go report him. That's the best thing to do in such a situation. :P

• Cyan locked this topic

Archived