Aion Recording Feature

GenericUser1795

• Aion Team

For some users the recording feature says there is no room left on the disk drive but for others there is no issue. This is a known issue we have forwarded to the development team to investigate.

It works for me and the good thing is that it is there ready for you to hit the record without having another program launched.

BUT, the quality sucks, they give little to no options on quality and bitrate. So if you want to make something looking good, and your pc can manage it, go for fraps.

4 hours ago, Arxaggelos-SL said:

It works for me and the good thing is that it is there ready for you to hit the record without having another program launched.

BUT, the quality sucks, they give little to no options on quality and bitrate. So if you want to make something looking good, and your pc can manage it, go for fraps.

How does it work for you? Have you changed anything? I haven't found any of my friends who was able to use it because of the issue which Cyan mentioned. o:

On 24/8/2017 at 9:00 AM, Nyali-IS said:

How does it work for you? Have you changed anything? I haven't found any of my friends who was able to use it because of the issue which Cyan mentioned. o:

It simply worked the first moment I hit it. People said that those that made the mistake to change the default folder made it problematic. Even after putting it back in the original folder still kept the problem.

It still works for me but the quality sucks. You see blocks of compressions everywhere.

This is only working for me in the 32bit client. If you check your client folder you should see a folder in the bin32 folder called OBS this is the video recorder. This folder isn't in the bin64 folder so I'm assuming this is part of the reason it wont work on the 64bit client.

If you really want to record just take 10min and setup OBS on your own. You are able to tweak the settings to get the best quality record for your specific setup. The aion recorder either gives me super low rez video or choppy meh rez video.

• 11 months later...
On 8/24/2017 at 0:57 AM, GenericUser1795 said:

Really wish this would work. I'd love to make PVE guides (class, instances, etc...) but GeForce Experience doesn't recognize AION as a game so I can't Shadowplay or use the internal Video Recording Client. Kinda a bummer. Please get this fixed.

Shadow play works. At the very least desktop capture still works. This is not automatically set to ON function anymore if you go settings>general>IN-GAME overlay>Privacy settings then turn on desktop capture. 

Note: Mine is not called shadowplay anymore it is called in-game overlay so if you still have one called shadow play maybe update your g-force experience to the later model.

• 2 years later...

Archived