win 10

Hey 
i have a problem with the game
i sucked up the win 10 new update and after the reinstall.......
i click the play game, the little picture 10 second after is disapeard and the game closes

i deleted and reinstalled the game, but not working
anybody haved that problem, and if yes what was the denouement?? 

Oh come on man... The solution was posted at least 5 times on the forum, just either UTFG or go through other pages in general discussion there should be at least 2 topics covering this problem.

and @Sofie-KT that won't rly help as it is not caused by the windows itself but by W Defender which doesn't allow Xigncode x64 to start

3 hours ago, Magistone-KT said:

Oh come on man... The solution was posted at least 5 times on the forum, just either UTFG or go through other pages in general discussion there should be at least 2 topics covering this problem.

and @Sofie-KT that won't rly help as it is not caused by the windows itself but by W Defender which doesn't allow Xigncode x64 to start

then you can disable Windows Defender .............. here how - https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5918-turn-off-windows-defender-windows-10-a.html

5 hours ago, Sofie-KT said:

worked totally fine for me

That's quite interesting and surprising I have to say

6 hours ago, Spirithq-KT said:

then you can disable Windows Defender .............. here how - https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5918-turn-off-windows-defender-windows-10-a.html

Oh come on man... Why would I do that? to leave myself at risk? I'd guess now you were going to say download antivirus... I don't want anything like that cause it only slows down PC and leaves there a ton of s***. An easy solution was posted I think at least 3 times or 4 times in different topics? Disable it for yourself If you want but I wouldn't recommend that at all. Anyway it's your machine, why do I bother with this?

20 hours ago, Magistone-KT said:

11 hours ago, Magistone-KT said:

Oh come on man... Why would I do that? to leave myself at risk? I'd guess now you were going to say download antivirus... I don't want anything like that cause it only slows down PC and leaves there a ton of s***. An easy solution was posted I think at least 3 times or 4 times in different topics? Disable it for yourself If you want but I wouldn't recommend that at all. Anyway it's your machine, why do I bother with this?

I would tell you where to store your attitude but I am sure you can figure it out. And how many times was the "fix" posted? 3,4,5? lol

Most importantly the "fix" you mention doesn't work for everyone and I am one of the people it does not work for. So unless you can actually help people with a good attitude, kindly be quiet.

@Sofie-KT Win8 compatibility does not work for me either.

I do not know or notice any difference of running it in 32 bit mode so that is what I do, yet it is still confounding as to why there has been no patch to fix this yet.

Does anyone know if KR or EU Aion have this fixed?

4 hours ago, Bluebeard-KT said:

I would tell you where to store your attitude but I am sure you can figure it out. And how many times was the "fix" posted? 3,4,5? lol

Most importantly the "fix" you mention doesn't work for everyone and I am one of the people it does not work for. So unless you can actually help people with a good attitude, kindly be quiet.

@Sofie-KT Win8 compatibility does not work for me either.

I do not know or notice any difference of running it in 32 bit mode so that is what I do, yet it is still confounding as to why there has been no patch to fix this yet.

Does anyone know if KR or EU Aion have this fixed?

To explain answer your question.

EU doesn't use xigncode, don't know about KR. The problem we have is not on NCs' side but on Wellbia's, the developer of Xigncode.

The fix, we're both talking about, has been posted in several versions and I must say that I don't know if all of them work (you may use a bit different from what I use).

The most simple is to run 32bit, which you say doesn't work and that's quite surprising. I'm not sure what you want to say with "32bit mode" but I'd guess it's running the game 32bit.

The second is disable 3 protections in windows defender which conflict with Xigncode (in other words these 3 protections doesn't let Xigncode run). I do not remember which are they so If ya want I can try to find it and tell you that to try it.

18 hours ago, Magistone-KT said:

Windows Defender also slows your PC, i use Malwarebytes without Real time protection (free version) and use manual scanner of this program for new downloaded programs from internet .........

1 hour ago, Spirithq-KT said:

Windows Defender also slows your PC, i use Malwarebytes without Real time protection (free version) and use manual scanner of this program for new downloaded programs from internet .........

It does but it's way less compared to Avast, AVG or other antiviruses, MBAM is one of the best, I admit. On the other hand I cannot afford to leave myself at risk. It's your choice, for me it's way easier and more secure to just disable these few parts. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/13/2018 at 8:03 AM, vicsibe-DN said:

Hey 
i have a problem with the game
i sucked up the win 10 new update and after the reinstall.......
i click the play game, the little picture 10 second after is disapeard and the game closes

i deleted and reinstalled the game, but not working
anybody haved that problem, and if yes what was the denouement?? 

i do same thing here  re install it  2 times  already ad did repair nothing  lets hope they do something about  i just  came back to the game too a bit disappointed ...

7 hours ago, ZEITA-KT said:

i do same thing here  re install it  2 times  already ad did repair nothing  lets hope they do something about  i just  came back to the game too a bit disappointed ...

Go to Ncsoft/Aion/bin64 folder

Rename aion.bin to aion.bin.old

That's what's fixed it for other people. The xigncode thing is supposed to be fixed.

4 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Go to Ncsoft/Aion/bin64 folder

Rename aion.bin to aion.bin.old

That's what's fixed it for other people. The xigncode thing is supposed to be fixed.

@Cheesecake-DN I'd like to just tell you that the xigncode thing was fixed quite a bit ago. I have w10 1803, aion x64, not using any type of the fix (W defender, the one you mentioned with aion.bin) and I can run the game without any problem.... there must be something else that causes the problem for others? idk

I can show you the screen of it to prove that if you're interested

52 minutes ago, Magistone-KT said:

@Cheesecake-DN I'd like to just tell you that the xigncode thing was fixed quite a bit ago. I have w10 1803, aion x64, not using any type of the fix (W defender, the one you mentioned with aion.bin) and I can run the game without any problem.... there must be something else that causes the problem for others? idk

I can show you the screen of it to prove that if you're interested

No, I believe you, lol. It is another problem that's affecting people, and the fix is to force the 32bit client by renaming the 64 bin. I haven't had the error on any of my machines, so I can't easily identify what's causing it for some people.

It's just been really bad the last couple weeks.

22 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

No, I believe you, lol. It is another problem that's affecting people, and the fix is to force the 32bit client by renaming the 64 bin. I haven't had the error on any of my machines, so I can't easily identify what's causing it for some people.

It's just been really bad the last couple weeks.

I know I just wonder what is causing the problem for them as I cannot simulate it.... they have to have Xigncode latest version to be able to play... maybe they don't have latest build of W10 1803? It's hard to say what could cause the problem

6 minutes ago, Magistone-KT said:

I know I just wonder what is causing the problem for them as I cannot simulate it.... they have to have Xigncode latest version to be able to play... maybe they don't have latest build of W10 1803? It's hard to say what could cause the problem

I don't have 1803 at all, and I'm fine lol.

Nah, it's some Aion problem that's been around for yeeeeaaaaaarrrrrrs. It just rears its ugly head in random bursts lol. One ancient fix was winsock reset. Glad I don't have to talk people through that one anymore. lol

2 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

I don't have 1803 at all, and I'm fine lol.

Nah, it's some Aion problem that's been around for yeeeeaaaaaarrrrrrs. It just rears its ugly head in random bursts lol. One ancient fix was winsock reset. Glad I don't have to talk people through that one anymore. lol

Well the problem is I'm fine on 1803 without fix and some ppl have the problem... Sure some RNG is everywhere but last 1-2 weeks it went up a lot these cases of not being able to run aion x64. I guess you have 1709? If so we can say both builds are fine with xigncode these days. The question is: What could cause it for 'em? it's not like 1-2 cases, they're massing now, that worries me a bit

50 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

It's some non-xigncode related error. Some file probably got corrupted at random. Aion is really good at corrupting random things in itself. xD

Well the chance is same as corrupting any other file.... Quite weird, I think it would be worth troubleshooting to know what's the problem :D

9 minutes ago, Magistone-KT said:

Well the chance is same as corrupting any other file.... Quite weird, I think it would be worth troubleshooting to know what's the problem :D

I'd do it, but it's never happened to me, Win 7, 8, 8.1, or 10 with all different kinds of builds lol.

I troubleshooted the shit out of EO2018, and I used up most of my non-job mana with that.

Just now, Cheesecake-DN said:

I'd do it, but it's never happened to me, Win 7, 8, 8.1, or 10 with all different kinds of builds lol.

I troubleshooted the shit out of EO2018, and I used up most of my non-job mana with that.

The E02018 is the download failed thing right? troubleshootign si easy, delete the file and click update again :D

39 minutes ago, Magistone-KT said:

The E02018 is the download failed thing right? troubleshootign si easy, delete the file and click update again :D

Nope, that's not how you fix it, lol. You have to replace the folder with someone else's and then run update again and file repair at the very end.

Figuring out all that was quite an adventure because it wasn't delete file; update again.

Archived