Enraged Vielle's Plate Armor Skin

Star

I don't know if I'm the only one that have this issue but I tried to buy that skin through different browsers as well and it's not working. I always get the same error. I contacted support and there solutions doesn't help at all.

Solutions given by support :

1)

GM MarieThursday at 10:24

Hello,

I would like you to try an advanced repair of the Aion game client. To do this:

Browse to your Aion folder (default: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCsoft\Aion)

Locate and delete the folders"BIN32" "BIN64" "DATA" and "L10N"

Double click on the Aion Shortcut on your desktop to launch the NCSOFT Game Launcher. Use only the official NC Launcher, not any third-party launcher or .bat file.

Once the file scan is complete, Aion will automatically start (unless disabled in settings). Close Aion and return to the launcher.

Click "File Repair" and allow the repair process to complete.

Allow the file check process to complete, and then try the game again. Please let us know if the issue persists.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any additional issues, questions or concerns.

Regards,

GM Marie
NCSOFT Support Team

2)

JunYesterday at 08:02

Hello,

As a means to resolve your issue ,I would like to suggest to please try resetting Internet Explorers settings since this is what the launcher would use for it's configuration. To do this:

Within Internet Explorer click on ""Tools"" and select ""Internet Options.""

Click the ""Security Tab.""

Click through the 4 different zones, one by one. So first, click on ""Internet"" and select ""Default Level."" Then click on ""Local Internet"" and click on ""Default level"" doing this for all four options listed.

Click the ""Connections"" tab.

Click on ""Lan Settings.""

Check-mark ""Automatically detect settings"" and click ""Ok.""

Click the ""Advanced"" tab at the end.

Click ""Restore Advanced Settings"" then click ""Reset"" under the heading ""Reset Internet Explorer Settings.""

(Optional) - Check mark ""Delete personal settings"" if you do not have anything you want to save and would like a clean reset.

Once completed, please click ""Ok"" and try the launcher again.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any additional issues, questions or concerns.

Regards,

Jun
NCSOFT Support Team

• 3 weeks later...

Archived