Nostalgia event ! Please

Dreaming-KT

Alright people are going to find me orderly annoying with this but I can’t be the only one who feels nostalgic knowing we’re going to lose our best memories with the next patch.

i have been playing since September 2009 and I’ve been sold the moment I saw that article in 2007 saying "ncsoft is making the best looking mmo ever".

now with 6.0 we’re going to lose some maps some gear and some if not all titles and I feel terrible knowing I’ll never be able to get it ever again.

so I would like to have some event with a touch of nostalgia to it . So what I’m proposing is event that involves the community to group and do instances that are already in place or one that can be made by the devs that would make us kill old bosses . The rewards could be the actual boss rewards added with current rewards . 

We could have dp bt Tiamat stronghold specially made with adjusted levels . I want to be able to Keep memories with me :)

I actually like this idea. I think it could be easy to implement because it's basically any event that drops event items from the bosses. The only difference is instead of the instances being the standard CoE, AoE, Adma, Theo, DL, etc, they would be the lower level instances. Well, we know it won't happen, but it would be nice!

28 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

if you want a nostalgia trip make a group for Empyrean Crucible  >_<

One of my legionmates formed an Empyrean Crucible group a couple weeks ago. We had a blast doing it! Our cleric actually had to cast like one heal at the end! xD lmao

You mean like, Secret Of Ancients event that was literally two weeks ago? 

Instances

• Linkgate Foundry 
  • Sealed Danuar Mysticarium
  • Danuar Reliquary
  • Illuminary Obelisk
  • Seized Danuar Sanctuary
  • Sauro Supply Base
  • Infernal Danuar Reliquary
  • Infernal Illuminary Obelisk
  • Occupied Rentus Base
  • Drakenspire Depths
  • Anguished Dragon Lord's Refuge
  • Infinity Shard
  • The Eternal Bastion

yeah but people did those "old" instances like for first few days and no more. Sorry but people just ignore "nostalgia instance" event

12 hours ago, Heat-KT said:

You mean like, Secret Of Ancients event that was literally two weeks ago? 

Instances

• Linkgate Foundry 
  • Sealed Danuar Mysticarium
  • Danuar Reliquary
  • Illuminary Obelisk
  • Seized Danuar Sanctuary
  • Sauro Supply Base
  • Infernal Danuar Reliquary
  • Infernal Illuminary Obelisk
  • Occupied Rentus Base
  • Drakenspire Depths
  • Anguished Dragon Lord's Refuge
  • Infinity Shard
  • The Eternal Bastion

yeah but people did those "old" instances like for first few days and no more. Sorry but people just ignore "nostalgia instance" event

You haven’t understood a word I said sir .

first of all I’m talking 2.0 and before instances and I’m talking getting the gear/skins out of these . Please reread 

• 2 years later...

Nostalgic events for me are: Letter Collecttor (very long ago, they would give Sharptooth Repulser (it's like Voidtracer but 15 days or 30 days) in Greater Letter Collector Box or Letter Collector's Box. All Sharptooth bikes disappeared from BCM and from Luna :(( Why from BCM, I don't understand?? NCSoft denies themselves of money! What is their purpose? If the item doesn't appear in the game either, the reason is totally unclear, it must be crazy! I still have some of those Letter's Collector's boxes, used to once get Sharptooth Repulser from it, but's very rare.  They mostly give cheap Idians, outdated, used to give Godstone guestbloom but those became rare or disappeared.   

My 2nd favourite event has been Ice Hot - mostly for getting scintillating cocktails. It used to disappear in 2016-17 but appeared agin in 2018 and 2019.   Please make this event again!

Also there used to be Playing Cards event that gave spme red and yellow  tradeable scintillating cards (food). At least these, although no green and no blue ones. 

Archived