What is this bike?

4 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Rarely apparently. I've never had it drop in any of my ToE runs. :(

I havent ran ToE enough to tell. I guess I was really lucky for having won that roll when it dropped. 

2 hours ago, MetaBlack-KT said:

Is it in Tower of Eternity?

Yes, third instance in Tower of Eternity. You need to be rather geared for it.

Also, worth noting, it drops in a tradable bundle, much like the Ironfang mounts from Aetherforging. I guess if it wasnt that rare, you could buy it from someone. :P

1 hour ago, Bryos-DN said:

I havent ran ToE enough to tell. I guess I was really lucky for having won that roll when it dropped. 

Yes, third instance in Tower of Eternity. You need to be rather geared for it.

Also, worth noting, it drops in a tradable bundle, much like the Ironfang mounts from Aetherforging. I guess if it wasnt that rare, you could buy it from someone. :P

Thanks, I will look at the broker. Actually, never seen that red bike until yesterday. What is Ironfang?

You can see them if you go to the "Other" section. They are both near the end. There are two versions.

• 200p: Sonicspeed Ironfang. Has brown fur and red armour.
  • 280p: Lightspeed Ironfang. Has purple fur and white armour.

The Sonicspeed one is way way cheaper and easier to craft. Opportunity Stones are easy to come by and should now be really cheap on broker. The Lightspeed version is considerably more expensive. It is a bit easier to get after an event we had just the other week that gave those materials out. You may be able to find those mounts in broker, but expect a few billions for it.

Do keep in mind their stats are rubbish and that they are just... skin mounts.

9 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

You can see them if you go to the "Other" section. They are both near the end. There are two versions.

• 200p: Sonicspeed Ironfang. Has brown fur and red armour.
  • 280p: Lightspeed Ironfang. Has purple fur and white armour.

The Sonicspeed one is way way cheaper and easier to craft. Opportunity Stones are easy to come by and should now be really cheap on broker. The Lightspeed version is considerably more expensive. It is a bit easier to get after an event we had just the other week that gave those materials out. You may be able to find those mounts in broker, but expect a few billions for it.

Do keep in mind their stats are rubbish and that they are just... skin mounts.

Stats are rubbish - very slow? Not sprinting?

15 hours ago, MetaBlack-KT said:

Stats are rubbish - very slow? Not sprinting?

I have the level 200 aetherforging mount (brown sabretooth). Yes, it does sprint. However, its regular speed is only 12.0 instead of 13.0 like the faster horses, etc. Kind of ridiculous really, but I don't care because it's a rare mount and I like how cool it looks lol.

Archived