Alts Post 6.0

MintyR-DN

2 hours ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

Goodness lord, mats are deleted, quest inventory items are deleted, can't trade many things if not all... sounds like

"quit Aion till 6.0 because whatever you do now, is getting deleted or rendered useless!"

You could focus on enchanting your stigmas and leveling your aetherforging to 300. Both of those will still be relevant in 6.0. :)

I'm trying to make a small to-do list so I don't lose my mind. lol

• Enchant stigmas
  • Enchant PvE and PvP gear as much as possible
  • Level up aetherforging (halfway through it)
  • Use old coins, mats and resources in general OR resell them
  • Maybe gear up alts with CoE gear so they have some gear for future purposes
  • Hoard stigmas, temperings and omegas

Did I forget something important? QQ

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/186000199

Last page of "Used For" -> https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/188070047

There's plenty of level 80 quests (along with a couple lowbie instance quests that reward 2~6) that reward 10~40 per quest, so you don't need to keep all of them, just don't feel compelled to buy out the legion vendor when there's a new use for those soon.

1 minute ago, Capa-KT said:

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/186000199

Last page of "Used For" -> https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/188070047

There's plenty of level 80 quests (along with a couple lowbie instance quests that reward 2~6) that reward 10~40 per quest, so you don't need to keep all of them, just don't feel compelled to buy out the legion vendor when there's a new use for those soon.

Thank you for pointing this out! Tbh I thought they would renew those coins too since they are very old actually and since the legion area will get moved, I wasn't sure at all. I'll keep those then. :3

On 21/6/2018 at 9:52 PM, Vantheria-DN said:

You could focus on enchanting your stigmas and leveling your aetherforging to 300. Both of those will still be relevant in 6.0. :)

I already have aetherforging to 300 and it is just useless (for now) the only reason I wasted billions to level it to 300 is because they said it will be almost mandatory in 6.0. I did it with +500% boost amulet and weekend passive otherwise it would have taken 12 times more money.

My stigmas were all +8 or something, but I didn't enchant them all, those that I changed to now, so I'll have to re-enchant some more. Also sorcerer enchanting stigmas is kinda useless since our enchants only drop the cool down by fraction of seconds or reduce the MP usage by a ridiculously small amount.

I am patiently waiting for 6.0 to see if they made my class worse. At the moment a sorcerer is good for doing pve instances, if they nerf me more, I'll simply quit the game for good this time.

2 hours ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

I already have aetherforging to 300 and it is just useless (for now) the only reason I wasted billions to level it to 300 is because they said it will be almost mandatory in 6.0. I did it with +500% boost amulet and weekend passive otherwise it would have taken 12 times more money.

My stigmas were all +8 or something, but I didn't enchant them all, those that I changed to now, so I'll have to re-enchant some more. Also sorcerer enchanting stigmas is kinda useless since our enchants only drop the cool down by fraction of seconds or reduce the MP usage by a ridiculously small amount.

Yeah, aetherforging is useless now for the most part. Well, for me, it's not because I'm crafting all of those skins that will disappear in 6.0. But for most people, yeah.

Enchanting stigmas to +9 is more for the extra stigma slot (technically two extra stigma slots, but we haven't gotten the 8th slot available to us yet). Some help with CDs, yes, but it's more for the extra slots.

Sure, because a unique pack pet is so useless. Because fancy mounts are not worth it. Because Prowess stuff, Blue Bunny and a couple of other skins wont be removed. Jeez, I sure have wasted the 10m kinah I used to level up Aetherforging!

12 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

Sure, because a unique pack pet is so useless. Because fancy mounts are not worth it. Because Prowess stuff, Blue Bunny and a couple of other skins wont be removed. Jeez, I sure have wasted the 10m kinah I used to level up Aetherforging!

While you and I like those things, you surely must recognize that most people in the game do not want the mounts that only have 12.5 speed compared to the 13.0 Luna mounts.

And I already listed the skins as a reason I cared.

Be less salty, Bryos. It's the weekend, bud! xD

Archived