You gotta fix this NPC selling limit

Matsukamy-KT

The current ammount you can sell it to the NPC is absurdly small.

Week after week i acummulate untradeable supplements that I won't use but still can't sell on broker or NPC. It's literally billions of kinah that I have stuck because of that.

Either you increase that ammount for at least 3 times, or you make those supplements sellable on the broker. 

what inflation ..........I even wonder how fresh kinah are going in game, that is very interesting question, we can get fresh kinah in game by 2 ways, one is by selling items to npc's and other is from quests, so that with inflation is very stupid  .......most of players dont have many kinah, i see many players that have eternal accessories stiil, why, these players are 67-73 lvl and they dont have kinah for mythic accs from adma,ttc,dl which are very cheap, because of stupid inflation or NCSoft

1 hour ago, Spirithq-KT said:

what inflation ..........I even wonder how fresh kinah are going in game, that is very interesting question, we can get fresh kinah in game by 2 ways, one is by selling items to npc's and other is from quests, so that with inflation is very stupid  .......most of players dont have many kinah, i see many players that have eternal accessories stiil, why, these players are 67-73 lvl and they dont have kinah for mythic accs from adma,ttc,dl which are very cheap, because of stupid inflation or NCSoft

...what? I have no clue what you're trying to say.

Now, being able to sell mythic supps on the broker would be nice, but I'm not holding my breath on that.

9 hours ago, Heat-KT said:

Do you want inflation? Because that is how you get inflation

What inflation bro ? With the current ammount you barely can pay for the conditioning and consumables.

Let alone invest in your gear and stuff. This absolutely necessary right now.

People pay for conditioning? I thought you just farmed blood medals for that and bought it from the vendor. What's the CD on that?

And, yes, it would cause quick inflation because that is what happens when you artificially add more kinah to the economy because you're not the only person sitting on a shitton of mythics supps who are just itching to vendor them, who'd buy up all the manastones, omega stone, and tempering solutions, which makes their prices go up...

It's not NCsoft's fault you haven't figured out other ways to efficiently make kinah off of the game that don't involve injecting more kinah into the supply rather than exchanging it between players.

People pay for conditioning? I thought you just farmed blood medals for that and bought it from the vendor. What's the CD on that?

I dont farm blood medals. I assume a lot of players dont, because that map is always as empty as it gets.

And, yes, it would cause quick inflation because that is what happens when you artificially add more kinah to the economy because you're not the only person sitting on a shitton of mythics supps who are just itching to vendor them, who'd buy up all the manastones, omega stone, and tempering solutions, which makes their prices go up...

Prices going up do not make a difference. If people are sitting up on so many supplements, which i doubt, it would be a one time only thing. The people who are buying would pay more, the people who are selling would earn a little more and spend on other stuff. Regardless, the numbers of items on sale and coming to the broker every week do not change. It would only change the distribution which would be more fair, because everyone farms those supplements. But if you have more omegas and more manastones, you will need more supplements anyway, so they end up having higher value.

Regardless, I'm not even talking a limitless sale. But the current limit is ridiculously low.

It's not NCsoft's fault you haven't figured out other ways to efficiently make kinah off of the game that don't involve injecting more kinah into the supply rather than exchanging it between players.

It's not my fault that NCSoft makes those considerations without thinking about the player. Either they intentionally want you to keep acummulating supplements on your cube with no use untill you have no choice but destroy them, or they didn't calculate very well those limits. 

And actually, on the current state of the game, where everyone already have the accs gotten in the easiest dungeons, they became hard to sell on broker, you end up being forced to sell them in the broker for a much smaller price than they are worth on the NPC. In the end or you destroy them or have them ocuppy space on the broker, which you could be using to sell more important stuff. 

Also, this limit favors people who use alts on different accounts, because if you have 3 toons in 3 accounts, you have 3 times the limit, different than people like me who currently is only playing in one account. 

But if they do not change this, Ill have to start using 3 or more accounts.

7 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Now, being able to sell mythic supps on the broker would be nice, but I'm not holding my breath on that.

You know what we need ? Support rebundling supplements into tradeable bags so we can sell them on different alts.

giphy.gif

27 minutes ago, Capa-KT said:

You know what we need ? Support rebundling supplements into tradeable bags so we can sell them on different alts.

23 minutes ago, 17s48D51-KT said:

Johngunmad intensifies

It took me way too long to get the reference, thank you, I7. >_>

He likes to cry on Aion/NCsoft Twitter posts sometimes. He's dedicated, gotta give him that.

(that, and you do bring up a good point. RIP the idea of tradable mythic supps at current kinah value. Q_Q)

16 hours ago, 17s48D51-KT said:

Lmao 2018 and ppl are still saying that generating bilions of X currency overnight wont cause inflation.....

Go ask a venezuelan he will tell you, just make sure you help carry the bags of cash he needs to get some groceries (if there are any :P).

It's 2018 and people still wanna reduce complex things to simple sentences.

Although this is not the place to discuss geopolitics, we can safely say that the same thing won't happen here, it's impossible.

Actually i just saw that in the other page there's a poll where most people agreed that the limit must be increased.

So it's not like I'm the only one thinking this.

WWvsWDT.png

Basic concepts dont become complex just because you think they are.

3 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

we can safely say that the same thing won't happen here, it's impossible.

Except it alredy did on 4.5-4.9.....

3 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Actually i just saw that in the other page there's a poll where most people agreed that the limit must be increased.

Doesn't mean it wont cause inflation, after all everyone would like to have a money printer at home.

1 hour ago, 17s48D51-KT said:

WWvsWDT.png

Doesn't mean it wont cause inflation, after all everyone would like to have a money printer at home.

And complex things do not become simple because you wish. 

Do you understand that you are talking about a time where the limits where introduçed right ?and o dont know where you play but the prices of temperings and ômega still virtual the same. 

And no one will have a money printer, this is a ridiculous comparison of someone who is used to simplify complex things. People will merely be able to sell more of the stuff they farm during the week, which in itself hás a limit.

2 hours ago, 17s48D51-KT said:

WWvsWDT.png

Yes talk down people that’ll make you sound credible ... 

ITT: people bad at making kinah trying to screw up the actual economy.

Just now, Cheesecake-DN said:

I feel like someone missed the economical disaster that was 4.8 and the Siel server hyperinflation that followed from Ncsoft's catastrophic decisions made in that patch.

Nobody seems to remember the econimic fiesta that Israphel was.

6 minutes ago, Pandastein-DN said:

ITT: people bad at making kinah trying to screw up the actual economy.

Nobody seems to remember the econimic fiesta that Israphel was.

The 1.1bil tempering solutions and 800(?)mil omegas. I should have sold all mine back then. Cheese-DN would've been a wealthy nyerk with no effort.

54 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

And complex things do not become simple because you wish.

Thats the equivalent of a "no, u"

1 hour ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Do you understand that you are talking about a time where the limits where introduçed right ?and o dont know where you play but the prices of temperings and ômega still virtual the same.

Kinah limit was here long before that, as for the rest just lol

And no one will have a money printer, this is a ridiculous comparison of someone who is used to simplify complex things. People will merely be able to sell more of the stuff they farm during the week...

It is a perfect comparison. If people could sell 3x more they would, adding 3x more kinah in the game, wich they would use to buy more things making the supply lower thus increasing the prices (aka inflation). Same would happen if everyone had their money printer.

which in itself hás a limit.

You talk as if this game wasnt full of bot/exploits and that the most popular hacking tool is updated more often than the game itself. This would just make the problem 3x worse.

1 hour ago, Dreaming-KT said:

Yes talk down people that’ll make you sound credible ... 

Posts like this are as old as aion and they always go like this:

OP: Increase kinah limit!!!!
                          Comenter A: Kinah limit is fine because of x, y, z reasons
                          Op: but, but...
                          -thread forgotten or closed-

Making a new one just shows lack of knowledge and proper research.

a few points i like to note

1-  the weekly kinah cap while not a perfect system helps to maintain certain balance in economy and makes the job harder for Bot/Goldsellers, 

2- i think your are blinded by your supplements lmao, you know that is not the only way to make Kinah right? there would be a Hyper Inflation if the cap is changed that much, like for example anyone can reach the weekly cap with a fledgling daeva set and a lv 45 toon farming Elite Caves in Heiron in 4 hours, just multiply that for thousands of players each day

3- when i first started in NA Tiamat Server around 18 months ago Temperings were at 700 to 800 M and omegas 400 to 500 M so comparing with now i think we can agree the actual economy is better and these items are accesible to a more wide range of players.

4- claiming to not have enough for conditioning and consumables is kinda lame tho or  do you just started to play 1 month ago and missed Fire Temple event?

Thats the equivalent of a "no, u"

It's the same as your response that generated that one. So...

Kinah limit was here long before that, as for the rest just lol

Do you remember WHEN kinah limits were imposed ?

What was the kinah cap when lv cap was 65 ?

It is a perfect comparison. If people could sell 3x more they would, adding 3x more kinah in the game, wich they would use to buy more things making the supply lower thus increasing the prices (aka inflation). Same would happen if everyone had their money printer.

Except its not. Even if you assume that every single player reaches the cap every week would also reach the new cap, which we are not even asking for it to be 3x the ammount it is now, it would simply increase to the total ammount that is already added every week. Everyone having a money printer imply anyone  can add any ammount they want any time, and this will not happen, even with no limits. 

You talk as if this game wasnt full of bot/exploits and that the most popular hacking tool is updated more often than the game itself. This would just make the problem 3x worse.

Like I said, people can go around the kinah cap by using alts in different accounts. So if people are looking for exploitation, it's not like this is an actual barrier. 

i think your are blinded by your supplements lmao, you know that is not the only way to make Kinah right? there would be a Hyper Inflation if the cap is changed that much, like for example anyone can reach the weekly cap with a fledgling daeva set and a lv 45 toon farming Elite Caves in Heiron in 4 hours, just multiply that for thousands of players each day

I'm sry, but this kind of argument do not fly. If we assume that there are already thousands of players or bots or whatever doing what you describe to reach that cap every week, and the prices at the broker are what they are, how a slight increase in the cap would change that ?

when i first started in NA Tiamat Server around 18 months ago Temperings were at 700 to 800 M and omegas 400 to 500 M so comparing with now i think we can agree the actual economy is better and these items are accesible to a more wide range of players.

But that had anything at all to do with the cap or any change in the cap ? What caused that ? 

claiming to not have enough for conditioning and consumables is kinda lame tho or  do you just started to play 1 month ago and missed Fire Temple event?

Well, currently I'm playing 3 toons, which is what I have time to. I'm stacking to try to reroll soon. The problem is since stuff is accumulating in my cube. The only alternative is destroying which means start destryoing kinah.  If everything could be sold on broker there would be no problem.

8 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

What was the kinah cap when lv cap was 65 ?

Pretty sure it was the exact same, lol. 112M. Might've been even lower at ~60M, unsure. But there was definitely a limit, I remember waiting for the limit to reset in Danaria and Panesterra times.

We've just acquired a lot more ways to gain supplements (and other tradeable, sellable items) since 5.6 than ever before, so it was harder to notice.

10 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Like I said, people can go around the kinah cap by using alts in different accounts. So if people are looking for exploitation, it's not like this is an actual barrier. 

Using multiple alts on different accounts to resell items or tradeable supplements isn't even close to what an exploit is. You can glitch through walls and through thin air and skip over instances just to get to the supplements area, loot it, and leave. Ten minutes' work. Increasing the kinah limit would mean the exploiters could resell more of their looted supplements every week, making their weekly gain not, say, 2B, but 4B, for the same amount of time invested.

14 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

But that had anything at all to do with the cap or any change in the cap ? What caused that ?

4.8 implemented a farming zone called Idian Depths (the map was used for different purposes before 4.8) where any mob could drop enchantment stones (iirc Omegas included as a world drop), Ancient Coin and, at a very low rate, a Glittering Shell. Just one Glittering Shell was worth 100~110M but it was tradeable, so once kinah capped, you could resell it on brokers for 95M or so and people would buy and resell on their own account and make their kinah back and some. The problem was that this map, which had multiple channels, was very soon crawling with bots. In some areas, human players could barely farm themselves, because multiple bots were ready to kill mobs the millisecond they spawned. Humans could scarcely farm enough, considering the low drop rate, unless they invested multiple hours of their time, to get multiple Glittering Shell, but bots could. Prices skyrocketed. Instead of removing the bots, NcWest reduced the drop rates on every thing on that map; the bots were barely affected but 99% of human players stopped going there. Glittering Shells were eventually removed from the drop tables, but it took multiple weeks if not months. The brokers had ridiculous prices for everything for months, if not for a whole year after the Glittering Shells issue.

24 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

The problem is since stuff is accumulating in my cube. The only alternative is destroying which means start destryoing things soon.  If everything could be sold on broker there would be no problem.

Buy cabinets, drop stuff there. Create storage alts (level 10 and fully upgraded warehouse + inventory) and drop stuff there. You can do the same thing with a legion warehouse: you can level a legion to level 5 with, I think, only 6 chars in it. Apply through Search Legion and you don't even need to dual client (in case that is a problem) to accept your alts. Free common warehouse without the need to dual client. And, eventually, create extra accounts so you can sell the tradeable stuff there, and sell only the untradeable stuff on your main.

Running out of inventory space should be the least of the reasons why the vendor limit should be increased.

Archived