You gotta fix this NPC selling limit

Matsukamy-KT

50 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Man everyone here alredy explained why its bad, if you still don't understand then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Supplements were flooded into the game to fix the shitshow that was 5.x enchanting, not to make money. NC forgot (like they always do) to change their pricing and since they were expensive to buy, the resell price is very high. You were never meant to hit kinah cap in 20min, and like capa said its better to have a storage problem than an economic one.

As for your aug/condition problem, you can just do abyss camps and get serveral times the amount of bms you need to get the bundles.

So like right now, most of us dont even bother running aoe. If they remove kinahlimit I would probably run it like 20 times a week with dual client, + coe 1b +supps with dual client. What do you think will happen with kinah? And trust me there are alot of players you dont even know about who farm alot, and if they did remove the cap , economy would be not the way it is.

4.8 implemented a farming zone called Idian Depths (the map was used for different purposes before 4.8) where any mob could drop enchantment stones (iirc Omegas included as a world drop), Ancient Coin and, at a very low rate, a Glittering Shell. Just one Glittering Shell was worth 100~110M but it was tradeable, so once kinah capped, you could resell it on brokers for 95M or so and people would buy and resell on their own account and make their kinah back and some. The problem was that this map, which had multiple channels, was very soon crawling with bots. In some areas, human players could barely farm themselves, because multiple bots were ready to kill mobs the millisecond they spawned. Humans could scarcely farm enough, considering the low drop rate, unless they invested multiple hours of their time, to get multiple Glittering Shell, but bots could. Prices skyrocketed. Instead of removing the bots, NcWest reduced the drop rates on every thing on that map; the bots were barely affected but 99% of human players stopped going there. Glittering Shells were eventually removed from the drop tables, but it took multiple weeks if not months. The brokers had ridiculous prices for everything for months, if not for a whole year after the Glittering Shells issue.

Very interesting stuff, but it's safe to say that nothing similar would happen in this case. 

uy cabinets, drop stuff there. Create storage alts (level 10 and fully upgraded warehouse + inventory) and drop stuff there. You can do the same thing with a legion warehouse: you can level a legion to level 5 with, I think, only 6 chars in it. Apply through Search Legion and you don't even need to dual client (in case that is a problem) to accept your alts. Free common warehouse without the need to dual client. And, eventually, create extra accounts so you can sell the tradeable stuff there, and sell only the untradeable stuff on your main. Running out of inventory space should be the least of the reasons why the vendor limit should be increased.

I dont want to drop stuff there bro, theres no reason to be accumulating week after week with more supplements that i would never use anyway. I would like is to sell more of it.

So like right now, most of us dont even bother running aoe. If they remove kinahlimit I would probably run it like 20 times a week with dual client, + coe 1b +supps with dual client. What do you think will happen with kinah? And trust me there are alot of players you dont even know about who farm alot, and if they did remove the cap , economy would be not the way it is.

First of all, FOR GODS SAKE, NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT A LIMITLESS THING. And no, you are wrong anyway, because you can already do that with multiple accounts. If you like to farm, simply make more accounts. It took me one day to lv up to 66. And i made kinah in the process. And I think a good deal of players have no intention of doing stuff like that or even understands how to use their money properly. People buy powershards on the broker for twice as much the price of the NPC that is RIGHT NEXT to the shugo broker. People have a life too. 

I honestly prefer not to, but its not a bad alternative to use alts in different accounts, since no one on NC even comment on this.

250 millions cap kinah will be very good ..........

It doesn't even need to be that high. 

200M, 180M would be a relief already.

So when exactly the cap is supposed to reset?

It didn't reset for me after this maintenance, and now I'm stuck with a full inventory (also broke because right before maintenance I spent all my kinah) unable to unload it and also unable to get some kinah. There go the few hours of xp and drop rate boost. I filed a ticket, but it's July 4th, so I'm not holding my breath that they're going to fix this anytime soon.

25 minutes ago, Hydin-KT said:

So when exactly the cap is supposed to reset?

It didn't reset for me after this maintenance, and now I'm stuck with a full inventory (also broke because right before maintenance I spent all my kinah) unable to unload it and also unable to get some kinah. There go the few hours of xp and drop rate boost. I filed a ticket, but it's July 4th, so I'm not holding my breath that they're going to fix this anytime soon.

I think it resets Wednesday 0:00 am, as soon as the day rolls over. So think of it as Tuesday night?

Yes, capping yourself after 12 am means you will be capped for the week. There are several workarounds if you have lack of inventory space:

- Toss out the stuff that wouldn't sell that well (rubbish items)

- Keep them on your warehouse/cabinets/pack pets.

- Move them to an alt on another account and sell them from there (keep in mind the limit is determined by the level of the character)

• 1 month later...

Inflation is a non-issue in MMORPGs.

Get more money, everything just gets sold for more because people try to sell for higher prices thinking they can make more. 

The only downside is that if you are rich you are less rich because you have less spending power. 

Also looting raw gold in the world becomes less meaningful.

a 10k kinah quest becomes worthless when you can sell 10 pieces of ore you got from one node for 500k kinah. 

The solution if NCsoft even reads their forums (which would be a big improvement compared to blizzards forums, since they are twitter only it seems) would be to just nerf the items that are shelling out big kinah and understand that gathering and crafting should always be 5-10 times more profitable than just wacking mobs and vendering rubbish. Set a cap like blizzard did for kinah drops or item vender value to prevent each expansions new value from causing inflation.. And don't put a vender limit, that just doesn't feel good since most mmo's don't have a vender limit because all venders are multi billionaires who can pay everyone for useless crap they find. 

Archived