"Completed Records of Life" from AoE, make it tradable / lootable for all group

Hinotori-DN

The final boss in Archives of Eternity drops the  "Completed Records of Life" item [https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item:182215992], which is needed to unlock double loot at the first boss in Cradle of Eternity. This item can only be looted by one group member, and on top of that it's untradable, so people who do full CoE runs (or even 2-boss runs with double loot on both bosses) have to go through the trouble of getting this item in their AoE runs (as in, trying to not get it ninja'd by someone who doesn't even run double-loot CoE, who just looted it out of habit).

Since it's a white/common item, you don't even get a chance to roll on it since loot it's often set to roll only blue/gold and higher.

So, either making the item tradable (so you can at least buy it on the broker) or lootable by all group members would be nice.

7 hours ago, Nyinu-KR said:

Right before the boss, set the loot to leader loot. Problem solved. The other loot will still roll, but the leader will be the only one that can initially open the body and so will get the Record of Life.

Just make sure that you're running with people who don't need it. I've seen some people causing drama when you set the loot like that because in the end you're not the only one who needs it. :P 

6 hours ago, Nyali-IS said:

Just make sure that you're running with people who don't need it. I've seen some people causing drama when you set the loot like that because in the end you're not the only one who needs it. :P 

Our group, our rules! Tbh, no one has ever gotten upset about it and we do it all the time if we can't fill in legion.

15 hours ago, Andregark-IS said:

If you have a group for CoE full runs then just do AoE with them LUL, not that AoE is a long instance

Good luck in your adventures, Daeva!

Nope. I have to burn AoE/CoE CDs on multiple toons so I have to fit runs whenever I can with whoever I can, in between doing other stuff. No need to impose those kind of limitations on how people use their time/their runs.

14 hours ago, Nyinu-KR said:

Right before the boss, set the loot to leader loot. Problem solved. The other loot will still roll, but the leader will be the only one that can initially open the body and so will get the Record of Life.

This assumes you'll always be the group leader, and the only who needs the item, which won't be the case for everyone. With the change I suggest everyone gets a chance to get it, and they don't have to be at the mercy of their group leader, or the ninja looter who just happened to loot it first.

18 hours ago, Nyinu-KR said:

Our group, our rules! Tbh, no one has ever gotten upset about it and we do it all the time if we can't fill in legion.

That's good, lucky you! :3 We have a few people who go a bit too crazy about it on IS-E, so can't always do that with a pugged group. :3

Archived