If you go back in time at the launch of 3.0 again will you do things differently

Neleth-KT

I would...

-Not roll at Kahrun no matter what people said but roll at Siel Elyos instead.
-Buy battleping since first day.
-Collect money and buy an estate for me and buy a lot of mansions and resell later for greater price.
-Roll sorc/sm/ranger/sin/cleric/chanter and do AM/EF everyday until I got enough hats/clothes for me and save it until 4.8 and resell for greater price
-Ignore Tia Eye completely and ignore Tiamat stronghold and +10 kahrun weapon ready for IS
-At launch of 4.0 roll gunner make pvp pistols also roll SW and +10 AC weapon and farm skins in IS and sell for great money
-Buy skins from EB and resell when nobody do EB anymore
-Buy dream fairie and bolero skins and don't buy any skins that going to included in Luna at 5.0 launch.
-Ignore shugo Indiana jones event just waste of time and take too much time.
-Not roll AT at 4.5 launch.
-Keep doing plastic surgery quest on every char and buy all plastic surgery before they removed ateria atlas and save for 5.0 launch then sell.
-Buy cloth/leather BT headgears and stromwing chain skins from broker.
-Not fully char slot in my account make only 7 chars and leave one for amulet in 5.0
-Once they launched 4.8 keep doing ORB for purple stones on all chars with AC gears.
-Not getting Archdaeva AC gears at 5.0 launch but keep using AC gears until 5.8.And then buy Apollo gears for exping in adma/ttc/DL/FP
-Not bothering with FoO boring and wasting of time instances.
-Keep doing luna daily/weekly on all chars and save bundles and sell omega/+6 manastones at 5.6 launch.

I don't like much of what Neleth posts either, but is it really necessary being passive aggressive towards her on most of her threads? The irony is I've seen some of you complain about the player base being a toxic environment, this doesn't help any.

We tried aggressively telling her to stop it to where she deliberately makes a mockery of anyone who tells her to stop, so now it's pad the postcount time. Or maybe Cyan will finally have a chat with her about spamming in General Discussion that which should be posted elsewhere.

Just now, Cheesecake-DN said:

We tried aggressively telling her to stop it to where she deliberately makes a mockery of anyone who tells her to stop, so now it's pad the postcount time. Or maybe Cyan will finally have a chat with her about spamming in General Discussion that which should be posted elsewhere.

I mean, one the forums' CoC says that one should post all the related stuff in a singñe thread, Neleth makes a new thread for every 6.0 thing instead, what's called flooding.

@Cyan please, can we get a word about this, thanks ^^

2 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

weve-got-a-badass-over-here-tee-shirt-a6

13 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

-Not bothering with FoO boring and wasting of time instances

Hum maybe if you are an Atreian Patrician... 

like i'm just a meager plebeian lv 75 with 100% exp and still doing FoO everyday to get some minion contracts, my Sheba won't get fat on his own

Post_Lifes_Matters_please_stop_the_indiscriminate_posting_of_spam

• Aion Team

Regardless of your feelings on the subject of the topics being made, I would like to remind you all to to conduct yourselves kindly on the forums. If you come across a thread you feel either needs to be moved or removed, please report the thread and we will see it. Contributing to the post with negative comments doesn't help and only makes a potentially rule breaking thread worse. After all, we're all here to play Aion and should enjoy discussing nearly all aspects of it.

Thank you.

What do they say? Hindsight is 20/20?

The things is, we do have the benefit about knowing what will come because we are always 6+ months behind Korea. Imagine playing the Korean version and -never- knowing what is right around the corner? Ouch!

So rather than being all negative, let's rejoice that we have some heads up about what's coming. We can prepare a little.

Don't Koreans get the benefit of test servers and a few weeks of feedback prior to future patches? Devs and GMs are actually communicative there, so it's not like Koreans are caught with their pants down or anything.

You're not wrong; we do get to see things in advance, but it's mostly months of speculation and really only a few weeks of actually being able to prepare when NA finally puts out their own teaser page. People are still confused as to what exactly we're going to be getting.

50 minutes ago, Forgotten-DN said:

Don't Koreans get the benefit of test servers and a few weeks of feedback prior to future patches? Devs and GMs are actually communicative there, so it's not like Koreans are caught with their pants down or anything.

You're not wrong; we do get to see things in advance, but it's mostly months of speculation and really only a few weeks of actually being able to prepare when NA finally puts out their own teaser page. People are still confused as to what exactly we're going to be getting.

I do believe they have the test server but it isn't a 6 months advance notice and, obviously, isn't the final patch. As for communication, it is definitely better than what we get but I am not sure that it is amazing or anything. Though the Korean player base's complaints do have far far far more weight than ours. There have been very few times that this player base has gotten something changed in game, but it has happened.

On 19/6/2018 at 10:58 PM, DevilNest-KT said:

Hum maybe if you are an Atreian Patrician... 

like i'm just a meager plebeian lv 75 with 100% exp and still doing FoO everyday to get some minion contracts, my Sheba won't get fat on his own

Post_Lifes_Matters_please_stop_the_indiscriminate_posting_of_spam

The irnony is so strong ... I stopped doing my daily FoO runs since last week, confident that this wednesday i could finally reach Lv4 with the 50 contracts from iluma NPC and the purchase limit gets bugged.

And support just ignored my suggestion to do the exchange themselves, remove 250 Spinel Coins and send me 50 Grade C minion contracts, and told me to wait to next week

Archived