Aion 6.5: New Daevonian Skills, New Instances and PVP content

Sunix-DN

Ok, rangers and ATs are getting a silence that CANNOT be potted and/or dispelled.
Also, rangers are getting a skill that can instantly break any protective shield just like AT's Drillbore

Maybe they're finally getting some love

(and chanters with another AoE that also causes Stun on all affected enemies. YAAAAAAAY)

8 minutes ago, Photon-DN said:

Why are you making a new thread, don't you know this is spam? You better use the 6.0 thread for anything 6.X related from now on. Oh wait you're not Neleth... 

giphy.gif

Its an entirely new patch. I don't see any problem on creating a new thread since ~ various ~  things they did on the initial 6.0 are already begin killed or reworked within 6.2 and 6.5 and the thread is a bit outdated.

I think it's worth highlighting that these new skills require some sort of a consumable. I wonder how accessible that'll be. Unpottable silence every 18s doesn't sound like a good time to me (cleric main hurrr).

@Photon-DN the key difference between this thread and what Neleth usually posts is the presence of content relevant to the reader.

59 minutes ago, Rakesh-DN said:

Unpottable silence every 18s 

that would be really OP but everything has a price, the cooldown will be increased to 40 seconds on Rangers.

it think is a Fair change for Ranger if you consider they removed 4 skills used to bury silence.

46 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

that would be really OP but everything has a price, the cooldown will be increased to 40 seconds on Rangers.

it think is a Fair change for Ranger if you consider they removed 4 skills used to bury silence.

You kidding? Ranger rotation vs casters Mau>Hide>Silence>Burst>Sleep Arrow-Nightmare Trap>Silence> Burst. The silence even has an increased duration, Casters will be unable to do squat. It seems like a broken and unneeded buff to Rangers who already have a class advantage over casters. The alternate path to the skill which changes the silence to a bind would make more sense being unpottable since Rangers have a disadvantage over most melee.

As always the devs seem to buff classes based on the performance of plebs and disregard how unbalanced these buffs are in the hands of skilled players.

1 hour ago, Violeta-KT said:

You kidding? Ranger rotation vs casters Mau>Hide>Silence>Burst>Sleep Arrow-Nightmare Trap>Silence> Burst. The silence even has an increased duration, Casters will be unable to do squat. It seems like a broken and unneeded buff to Rangers who already have a class advantage over casters. The alternate path to the skill which changes the silence to a bind would make more sense being unpottable since Rangers have a disadvantage over most melee.

As always the devs seem to buff classes based on the performance of plebs and disregard how unbalanced these buffs are in the hands of skilled players.

As always the devs continue to buff the game around group play not solo play. Plebs who want 1v1 should just stay on private servers.

9 hours ago, Photon-DN said:

Why are you making a new thread, don't you know this is spam? You better use the 6.0 thread for anything 6.X related from now on. Oh wait you're not Neleth... 

I actually got a PM from @Cyan I believed people actually reported me as I suggested them well I perfered this way more than stupid flaming me in my threads.

And just because somebody support me doesn't mean it's my alternate.

Thanks @Photon-DN :)

About 6.5 they keep destroying a lot of skills that they already renewed in 6.0 and 6.2.I'm not exciting about this patch there's nothing like game changer at all.it's just another renewal of skills and new instances new gears.

6 hours ago, Rakesh-DN said:

I think it's worth highlighting that these new skills require some sort of a consumable. I wonder how accessible that'll be. Unpottable silence every 18s doesn't sound like a good time to me (cleric main hurrr).

@Photon-DN the key difference between this thread and what Neleth usually posts is the presence of content relevant to the reader.

You mean the mysict shards? icon_item_nbattery01.png

They're optional, you can use the skill even without it.

23 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

/gets triggered over unpottable silence

Damn apparently I have celebrated before time...  
the description says the effect in PvP will be only the 20% of the duration. So that means 1.6 to 2 seconds with 40 sec CD really NCsoft? really??
Thanks for such a great buff but i think i will keep my old silence

gwC6UaG.png

12 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Damn apparently I have celebrated before time...  
the description says the effect in PvP will be only the 20% of the duration. So that means 1.6 to 2 seconds with 40 sec CD really NCsoft? really??
Thanks for such a great buff but i think i will keep my old silence

gwC6UaG.png

/slightly less triggered

18 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

They did it because silence bury combo was a bit hard for rangers on this patch. But reducing it to only 20% PVP Remain Time is ridiculous LOL

RIP.

I was watching some chanter vs ranger streams and they can't even proper bury traps due to delayed dispel on recovery spell >.< 

• 7 months later...
On 21/6/2018 at 6:43 AM, DevilNest-KT said:

well its fair because they removed so many skill that is almost impossible to burry silence in 6.2, so either they make bury possible again or make silence unpottable 

Can we bury blind on you... oh wait nobody can stop physical users from using their skills (except a few blind users that blind for a few seconds only), but magic users can be rendered useless by almost any class that has a silence.

If a physical class can silence a magic class, then the magic class should be able to "silence" the physical class as well, otherwise it is a one side buff.

Archived