goodbye old maps ಥ_ಥ

Qol-KT

So I realize I haven't actively played this game in....4 years...but it will always have a special place in my life.  That being said, pls share some screenies from old places you enjoyed exploring!  I took too many so I have to filter through them all but....I'll start with one of my main beast, Qol (right before doing one of those falls).  

Mountain climbing in Morheim was always a fun time - even with all the falling and dying and kisking and falling and dying more then kisking again then getting ganked....rinse repeat.

tumblr_paoqgdyNgj1rz5pdto1_1280.png

• 1 month later...

Morheim desert is a place I'll sure never miss, it is ugly and when it was relevant it was infested with twink rifters that were dressed to toes and would gang on soloers who tried to lvl up with green gear.

The old days of Aion only seem to be more fun only because we were new to game, we weren't consumed by end game problems nor p2w people or drop dead hackers and also the game was more alive.

It is like school, most people would argue that when we were young and went to school, life was better, but when it is Sunday evening, try to remember how awful it was that tomorrow you had to wake up early and you need to have done your homework and read for a potential test, and that even if there is a cool movie on TV late at night you won't be able to see it.

I'll say goodbye to morheim with ease, same way I would never want to go back to school days.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2018 at 6:33 PM, Arxaggelos-KT said:

Morheim desert is a place I'll sure never miss, it is ugly and when it was relevant it was infested with twink rifters that were dressed to toes and would gang on soloers who tried to lvl up with green gear.

I feel you, it was quite painful a lot of the time - for me I would map climb.  My thing with MMO's is the exploration and ability to do so.  While aion did have invisible walls it was like jumping puzzles so I got to see places many people didn't know about and so on.  There are still a few places but...many are now gone because of the map destruction.

While I don't play anymore, I do log from time to time for pretty screenies.  So even with all the ganking, I will still miss the beauty! 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived