leveling incentives?

Disregard-DN

Are there any incentives for reaching level 75 before 6.0 comes out? as a casual player, I feel no motive to try to level to 75 with exp scrolls and spamming solo instances for 3 days when I know later this year I'll be able to get this remaining 60% i single day of questing. Is there any benefit that will carry over into 6.0 or be rewarded in 6.0 if I level to 75 now instead of waiting a few months?

Well you just missed like 3 months in a row had triple xp week. xD 

SO yeah, about that. Aion NA has been doing rotating weekends: double XP - double drop- double crafting - double AP. So this weekend is double XP. Again double XP will be in 4 weeks. Other than that nothing mentioned.

13 hours ago, Disregard-DN said:

Is there any benefit that will carry over into 6.0 or be rewarded in 6.0 if I level to 75 now instead of waiting a few months?

Korean players who reached 75 before 6.0 were rewarded with some gifts, but we don't know if we'll see the same treatment in NA.

2 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Korean players who reached 75 before 6.0 were rewarded with some gifts, but we don't know if we'll see the same treatment in NA.

I'd like to find out what those gifts were if i could. I'm not too fond about filing through the korean powerwiki for a few hours only to not find it though.

19 hours ago, Disregard-DN said:

I'd like to find out what those gifts were if i could. I'm not too fond about filing through the korean powerwiki for a few hours only to not find it though.

No, I totally understand, and I would have included that info in my post if I had it. I feel like I originally read it in a GameForge thread, but that thread was like 65 pages long or something crazy. So even if I could find that thread again, I wouldn't want to read all of those pages for the one relevant post lol.

Archived