Weekly Server Maintenance - June 27, 2018

Cyan

@Cyan

Accounts with level 46 characters and higher will receive one free roll per week during the event. Additionally, a survey containing one Golden Die will be sent out to all players once per week during the event.

Where is our Golden Die Survey.

18 hours ago, SadisticNotes-DN said:

@Cyan the Bases in Iluma did not reset after Maintenance.

Norsvold/Illuma artifact merchants did not reset. This needs to be fixed I need to buy my minion contracts!

@Cyan !

On 6/26/2018 at 7:01 PM, Cyan said:

Changes

6. An issue where the wall behind the Shugo Butler could not be decorated in Studio housing will be fixed.

I had assumed the bugged wall referenced here was the long wall behind the shugo butler -- the same wall I have been experiencing trouble with and had sent a video to support about a long while back. However, as I am still unable to install anything on that wall, you must have been referring to the shorter wall right next to the studio entrance. I think it is worth noting that there are still bugs present in decorate mode that need to be addressed.

Thank you

• Aion Team
Just now, Voltric-DN said:

I had assumed the bugged wall referenced here was the long wall behind the shugo butler -- the same wall I have been experiencing trouble with and had sent a video to support about a long while back. However, as I am still unable to install anything on that wall, you must have been referring to the shorter wall right next to the studio entrance. I think it is worth noting that there are still bugs present in decorate mode that need to be addressed.

Thank you

You must have started typing this before I edited the post. I just edited my original post to state that fix is actually coming in a future patch (weekly maintenance)!

@Cyan, somebody forgot to send out the weekly survey for the Golden Die. D:

Accounts with level 46 characters and higher will receive one free roll per week during the event. Additionally, a survey containing one Golden Die will be sent out to all players once per week during the event.

• Aion Team
16 minutes ago, SadisticNotes-DN said:

@Cyan Any news on when the Bases in Illuma and Norsvold will reset?  As they still have not reset, we can't buy from merchants, or do quests. Also any word on the surveys?  It's Friday and we still have not gotten any surveys.

We're looking at the issue currently and will have more information on it soon. Please stand by. Surveys will be sent out shortly.

• Guest unpinned this topic

Archived