Jump to content
Cyan

Giving Grove 2018 Instance & Reward List

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Violeta-KT said:

"Assured" was the old naming convention, they are now simply "Greater Felicitous". 

Anyway I'd rly like a statement from NC @Cyan or @Hime 'cause they'll know more. They could have wanted to put there the Lv 80 one but by mistake they put the Lv 65 one. Don't take me wrong plz, just want to be sure 'cause I got some of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Cyan, is there a limit to how many nutrient bundles a toon can receive, *total*? My main no longer receives them no matter how long I am logged into the game. However, my alts can still get them every hour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

My main no longer receives them no matter how long I am logged into the game.

Having the same issue. Started innocuously enough with 1 character not receiving it, then the following day it was 2, by the end of the week, all eligible characters on the account stopped receiving at all. Really odd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Forgotten-DN said:

Having the same issue. Started innocuously enough with 1 character not receiving it, then the following day it was 2, by the end of the week, all eligible characters on the account stopped receiving at all. Really odd.

So basically none of us will be receiving any nutrient bundles for the last week of the event lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So is it a bug? I thought there was something wrong with my internet connection because after more than two full hours of playing and waiting I was only getting some sort of long numbers and nothing else. :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, StarWebIcarii-KT said:

So is it a bug? I thought there was something wrong with my internet connection because after more than two full hours of playing and waiting I was only getting some sort of long numbers and nothing else. :)

 

Yes. Log an alt that you have not used often in the past two weeks and you will see that it will receive the nutrient bundles (if it's at least level 30).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cyan   

Hey all, thank you for the reports on this. 

We're currently investigating what has caused it, and the server maintenance tomorrow may potentially fix any weird anomalies we have so be sure to check when the servers come back up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You may call me strange, but I decided I'd collect as many nutrient bundles as I could on a couple accounts. This was because I was too busy with work to actually play, but I could set the toons up to stand still for hours in a rotatating sequence. Right now, I have 116 nutrient bundles on each of two accounts. This was from 5-6 toons each. I'll testify that there are all sorts of problems -- the times don't synchronize with my time zone and sometimes the "Remaining Qty" is wrong; I've even seen the time to the "Remaining Time" go to 40,000 hours or so -- but if there is a limit, it's above 116 nutrient bundles per account based on the time since the grove was started.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Steeler-DN said:

You may call me strange, but I decided I'd collect as many nutrient bundles as I could on a couple accounts. This was because I was too busy with work to actually play, but I could set the toons up to stand still for hours in a rotatating sequence. Right now, I have 116 nutrient bundles on each of two accounts. This was from 5-6 toons each. I'll testify that there are all sorts of problems -- the times don't synchronize with my time zone and sometimes the "Remaining Qty" is wrong; I've even seen the time to the "Remaining Time" go to 40,000 hours or so -- but if there is a limit, it's above 116 nutrient bundles per account based on the time since the grove was started.

Hmm interesting. I have not received at least 116 bundles across my account. Probably only about 30 bundles on my main toon before it stopped receiving them, and maybe another 30 spread out across other alts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 7:54 PM, Cyan said:

Hey all, thank you for the reports on this. 

We're currently investigating what has caused it, and the server maintenance tomorrow may potentially fix any weird anomalies we have so be sure to check when the servers come back up!

been logged in for 4 hours now still no Magic Tree Nutrient... is this getting looked into still?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have not gotten nutrients on my main for over a week now....was hoping the maintenance would fix it....but it didn't. Both the alts I have logged into still receive them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lyricanna-KT said:

I have not gotten nutrients on my main for over a week now....was hoping the maintenance would fix it....but it didn't. Both the alts I have logged into still receive them.

Still haven't been getting them either and no word from anyone about it getting fixed. Looks like another we don't care just deal with it thing. >:(

I know of a few others that told me they aren't getting any either.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cyan   

We're still investigating this issue. As you all have noticed, the restart seems to have not helped. We'll let everyone know more details once we have more to share.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bryos-DN   
3 hours ago, starvick-DN said:

Which color nutrient is which?

They say so right in the nutrients' name.

  • Green is Shiny
  • Orange is Robust
  • Blue is Solemn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×