Jump to content
Equiah-KT

Lvl 65 SM with no Magic Implosion?

Recommended Posts

Hello all! I've recently started playing AION (June 17), and my first character is SM. I've reached lvl 65 in-game and still don't have the Magic Implosion skill. :/ It looks like a stigma skill that should have been learned at lvl 45. 

I've checked everywhere and don't know how I missed it... It seems like it should be easily acquired if not acquired automatically, given that there's no guides or alternative methods to obtain the stigma that I can find. 

Did I mess up somewhere, was it a choice offered to me that I chose differently? 

I have the Spirit Ruinous Offensive which I learned at lvl 45, other stigma are Cyclone of Wrath, Stone Scour, Spirit- Burn to ashes, Summon Cyclone Servant and Spirit Ruinous Offensive.

 

Any help is greatly appreciated! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are many stigmas available to each class. However, you only get certain ones through the quest lines. The others, if you want them, must be acquired in other ways:

- Buy from broker

- Get from Crucible Spire bag (not at your level)

- Get from Norsvold/Iluma artifacts (not at your level)

- Get from events -- not always a reward in events, but the event we currently have has a chance to drop stigma boxes from the fully upgraded Solemn tree.

* Evergale Canyon, a mass pvp instance that happens every day for level 66+, will drop a random stigma for any class if you win. Most people will sell these on the broker and then use the kinah gained to buy stigmas for their own class.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

There are many stigmas available to each class. However, you only get certain ones through the quest lines. The others, if you want them, must be acquired in other ways:

- Buy from broker

- Get from Crucible Spire bag (not at your level)

- Get from Norsvold/Iluma artifacts (not at your level)

- Get from events -- not always a reward in events, but the event we currently have has a chance to drop stigma boxes from the fully upgraded Solemn tree.

* Evergale Canyon, a mass pvp instance that happens every day for level 66+, will drop a random stigma for any class if you win. Most people will sell these on the broker and then use the kinah gained to buy stigmas for their own class.

 

Alright, thank you very much! I'll look into the broker and other methods available to my lvl. 

Is there any way to determine which stigma should have been earned through quest and which must be bought if desired? If you know?

Thank you so much for your reply!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Equiah-KT said:

 

Alright, thank you very much! I'll look into the broker and other methods available to my lvl. 

Is there any way to determine which stigma should have been earned through quest and which must be bought if desired? If you know?

Thank you so much for your reply!

I don't play/have a SM, so I don't know their quest stigmas. However, it is the same for everyone leveling a SM. Meaning, it's not random which one you will get.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I don't play/have a SM, so I don't know their quest stigmas. However, it is the same for everyone leveling a SM. Meaning, it's not random which one you will get.

Ah, okay- thank you, that makes sense!

 

I ended up obtaining one from a broker. Thank you. xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×