Forums

Unscheduled Server Maintenance - June 29, 2018

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be an unscheduled maintenance period today, Friday, June 29, 2018 from 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.

- Changes -

• An unintended item recipe will be disabled.

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates. Thank you for your patience!

4 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I thought this would be for the artifact npcs that did not reset with weekly maintenance... but item recipe? What? lol

Exactly, I kept trying to buy those 50x C-rank minions from the norsvold camp and it still says that i cannot get them.

Yes, I purified my +10 bracelet and got the new bracelet that cannot be tempered. So, I was stuck with 0.5% Pvp def and 0.5% Pvp atk.
I submitted a ticket to get my old bracelet back, and waiting for it to get resolved. The problem I am having now is that I do not have my old +10 bracelet, and the "new" bracelet no longer exists in my inventory (and no I did not misplace it).

Hopefully it gets resolved soon enough!

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

There will be an unscheduled maintenance period today, Friday, June 29, 2018 from 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.

- Changes -

• An unintended item recipe will be disabled.

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates. Thank you for your patience!

36 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Will you fix the trees that are going to reset? .-.

Yes please remember to restore the trees after the downtime

5 minutes ago, DrFlux-KT said:

are you fixin Studio walls? they been broke forever... u guys even posted you where fixin it... but to no suprize u didn't... so ???

On 26/6/2018 at 8:01 PM, Cyan said:

An issue where the wall behind the Shugo Butler could not be decorated in Studio housing will be fixed. (Will be fixed in future patch.)

47 minutes ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

Exactly, I kept trying to buy those 50x C-rank minions from the norsvold camp and it still says that i cannot get them.

What is it, buying 50x C-rank minions from the Norsvold camp? In which camp? For which currency? Is it possible to buy C-rank minions?

Archived