Gunslinger few questions

Hi there. I am playing on gunslinger first time and need your help in few things. 

1. I seen box with harvester armor for 500mln. I still do not have Apollon but thinking to buy Harvester. Do you think is much better to buy Apollon first and upgrade to Harvester or buy Harvester? Which way is less expensive? I dont have too much time to run coe and aoe and actually it is hard for me to get mats so it will take forever to upgrade Apollon. What do u think about it?

2. When should I change weapon during pve from pistols to cannon? I just dont understand the purpose of that. 

3. What is the best gear for pvp and how to get it?

4. What manastones should I use for gunslinger pve and pvp and how to get them?

5. What stigmas should I have for pve?

The first question is more inportant. For me is easier to get kinah than mats, as running adma and theo on many characters what giving lots kinah after selling all stuff. Ty for all answers!

Hello friend.

Although Im just a newbie gunslinger, I`ll try to help you.

1. I seen box with harvester armor for 500mln. I still do not have Apollon but thinking to buy Harvester. Do you think is much better to buy Apollon first and upgrade to Harvester or buy Harvester? Which way is less expensive? I dont have too much time to run coe and aoe and actually it is hard for me to get mats so it will take forever to upgrade Apollon. What do u think about it?

I think you should get Apollon and then not be much concerned about PVE gear anymore. Do all the dungeons that you can do quickly, and use the broker for the stuff you can`t get running them.

2. When should I change weapon during pve from pistols to cannon? I just dont understand the purpose of that. 

you have strong skills for pistols, and strong skills for cannon. When your pistols good skills are on CD, you change to cannon. You need pistols to replenish  MP anyway, because cannon skills spend a lot  of it.

3. What is the best gear for pvp and how to get it?

I dont know what is the best, but I think most people use the royal archon lv 75, all the pieces you can find on boxes on the broker, and you can purify them to get them stronger. Do not ask me what are the materials for purifying because i haven`t done that myself.

4. What manastones should I use for gunslinger pve and pvp and how to get them?

Manastones: Knowledge(for MB) and precision(for MA) and Lv 70 composites(with MB and MA). You can get any of those in the broker, but you also can get lv 70 composites that you chose from one of the camps of your map.

5. What stigmas should I have for pve?

I like cannon, so I use hemorrage shot, pressurized chamber, and all the rest are dps cannon skills. Missle guid is mandatory though, IMO. The rest is up to you.

I hope i have helped.

• 2 months later...

There're 2 gunner threads and this may seem unrelated to your questions.

But stigma hp/mp regen help a lot I'm very noticeable when I firstly got this stigma I use gunshot more and less mana chain that means more dps.
I kinda happy with gunner it's not good to use sole pistols but it's good to use pistols and switch to cannon when all gunshot cd.

Archived