XIGN Crashing

9 minutes ago, Dreaming-KT said:

There is an easy way not to get disconected by Xen program ... dont cheat .

You really shouldn't presume guilt without evidence, especially when Xigncode has been problematic since its implementation. Just because you haven't encountered problems doesn't mean others won't. One day you might be on the receiving end; would you like it if people automatically presumed you hacked? 

1 hour ago, Forgotten-DN said:

You really shouldn't presume guilt without evidence, especially when Xigncode has been problematic since its implementation. Just because you haven't encountered problems doesn't mean others won't. One day you might be on the receiving end; would you like it if people automatically presumed you hacked? 

Cheating doesnt systematicaly hacking . If you use Shugoconsole or even that program to bypass the number of client you can open , it triggers the Xencode program however it is not concidered hacking. Just play aion with nothing else in the background and you will be fine. If you can't then im sorry but you wont be missed.

3 minutes ago, Dreaming-KT said:

Cheating doesnt systematicaly hacking . If you use Shugoconsole or even that program to bypass the number of client you can open , it triggers the Xencode program however it is not concidered hacking. Just play aion with nothing else in the background and you will be fine. If you can't then im sorry but you wont be missed.

Chalk it up to poor phrasing then, but it doesn't change my point. You shouldn't automatically assume guilt without evidence. There are plenty of legitimate players that have issues with Xigncode. You AUTOMATICALLY assume this person is cheating/trying to bypass it just because Xigncode isn't working for him/her, and this is faulty logic. 

Just now, Forgotten-DN said:

Chalk it up to poor phrasing then, but it doesn't change my point. You shouldn't automatically assume guilt without evidence. There are plenty of legitimate players that have issues with Xigncode. You AUTOMATICALLY assume this person is cheating/trying to bypass it just because Xigncode isn't working for him/her, and this is faulty logic. 

If you're client shuts down is because you're using a program that means its not a trusted program. stop using it … end of the story little cheater.

17 minutes ago, Dreaming-KT said:

If you're client shuts down is because you're using a program that means its not a trusted program. stop using it … end of the story little cheater.

First of all, I'm not having any issues with Xigncode. Second of all, you realize Xigncode was clashing with Win10 updates on countless occasions right? So everyone using Win10 is a little cheater? Third: Black and white interpretations of law do not help anyone. God forbid you ever run into any issues in your life, because if everyone treated you the same way you're treating them, you're going to have a bad time.

1 minute ago, Forgotten-DN said:

First of all, I'm not having any issues with Xigncode. Second of all, you realize Xigncode was clashing with Win10 updates on countless occasions right? So everyone using Win10 is a little cheater? Third: Black and white interpretations of law do not help anyone. God forbid you ever run into any issues in your life, because if everyone treated you the same way you're treating them, you're going to have a bad time.

My this is deep … stop using 3rd party program and you wont have any issues. Also im using windows 10 and never had any issue cause I dont cheat :)

Archived