Jump to content
Hime

Aion July Preview

Recommended Posts

Hime   

Hello Daevas, 

Here is a preview for what coming in July. Many of the features shared are still in active development so it may be subject to change.

Upcoming Events:

  • Kumuki's Daring Rescue
  • Aion Summer Block Party

 

Schedule of upcoming boosts:

  • Double XP/Drop/Craft/AP : July 4 (24 hours only. Starts 12 AM Server Time)
  • Double Crafting : July 6 to July 8
  • Double AP : July 13 to July 15
  • Double XP : July 20 to July 22
  • Double Drop : July 27  – July 29

 

See you in game!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bryos-DN   
31 minutes ago, Elroy-DN said:

another boring month, without updating or information about it

Sure, Kumuki Cave is soo boring. Definitely not one of the favourites.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey @Hime

I heard @Cyan died in the Sarpan Massacre yesterday that was definitely caused by the non-P2W players and you will be taking over? No one reported on it because they were too busy spreading lies about the Aenhon Campaign. If everyone votes for Aenhon, complete order will be restored to Asmodae.

 

Thanks,

Saerah.

Edited by Saerah-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sunix-DN   

guys, NA will probably follow the trend to fully skip 6.0 and start the new patch from 6.2 (EU, RU and CN servers confirmed that). So the update will be delayed and they're not telling it to us yet to avoid rage and sh-tstorm

oh, and I LOVEEEE kumuki event. I really hope its the version with kumuki letters! aaaaaaa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2018 at 3:39 PM, Hime said:
  •  
  • Aion Summer Block Party

 

Is this the event where it looked like Korea had a water park in Panda/Sanctum? I don't know what kind of rewards it gave, but it looked fun!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bryos-DN   
44 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Is this the event where it looked like Korea had a water park in Panda/Sanctum? I don't know what kind of rewards it gave, but it looked fun!

Summer Block Party is the one with the DP recovery beverages. Unless the water park was a change made to that event, probably not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AJSGbFv.jpg

 

Gameforge introduced an updated Kumuki that gives Poppy's Marbles instead of Letters. We will probably get this version as well but I really hope we get better prizes, or better yet we just get the Ember shop again with updated rewards. I think AionNA was the only region to get the Ember shop.

Over at gameforge you could get 4 Marbles per Kumuki run and it ran for 28 days so that's a max of 112 marbles. Doesn't really leave you with many purchase options unless you buy reset scrolls. A large portion of the player base have been eagerly awaiting the return of this event so I hope NCWest doesn't do us dirty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎07‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 2:35 PM, Violeta-KT said:

AJSGbFv.jpg

 

Gameforge introduced an updated Kumuki that gives Poppy's Marbles instead of Letters. We will probably get this version as well but I really hope we get better prizes, or better yet we just get the Ember shop again with updated rewards. I think AionNA was the only region to get the Ember shop.

Over at gameforge you could get 4 Marbles per Kumuki run and it ran for 28 days so that's a max of 112 marbles. Doesn't really leave you with many purchase options unless you buy reset scrolls. A large portion of the player base have been eagerly awaiting the return of this event so I hope NCWest doesn't do us dirty.

I hope they just bring the older version with new prizes, gameforge is famous for destroying everything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/7/2018 at 11:39 PM, Hime said:

Hello Daevas, 

Here is a preview for what coming in July. Many of the features shared are still in active development so it may be subject to change.

Upcoming Events:

  • Kumuki's Daring Rescue
  • Aion Summer Block Party

Well july is almost gone and, i didn't see any of the 2 events that were promised. Unless we will have 2 events activated at once which is kinda impossible @Hime you are not worthy of my trust anymore..... Please @Cyan don't let any other dev post in main forum topics we know you are the best  <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, xCarlx-KT said:

Well july is almost gone and, i didn't see any of the 2 events that were promised. Unless we will have 2 events activated at once which is kinda impossible @Hime you are not worthy of my trust anymore..... Please @Cyan don't let any other dev post in main forum topics we know you are the best  <3

"Many of the features shared are still in active development so it may be subject to change."

 

Like 4x XP and powerup week.

Edited by Cheesecake-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cyan   

Hi all :(, since we're coming up to this month's last maintenance I wanted to let you all know there will be no Kumuki's Daring Rescue event starting this week. I know you've all been waiting for it, but unfortunate issues with our QA servers has caused us to push it back a couple weeks so we're looking at early August. It's coming, really!

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Hi all :(, since we're coming up to this month's last maintenance I wanted to let you all know there will be no Kumuki's Daring Rescue event starting this week. I know you've all been waiting for it, but unfortunate issues with our QA servers has caused us to push it back a couple weeks so we're looking at early August. It's coming, really!

Thank you.

Omg, you gotta be kidding me.... Please give us Aion Summer Block Party this wednesday, for the mother of godness. The servers without event is completly boring!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cyan   
Just now, Kappaaaaaaaaaa-DN said:

Omg, you gotta be kidding me.... Please give us Aion Summer Block Party this wednesday, for the mother of godness. The servers without event is completly boring!!!

Get your bathing suit ready!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Hi all :(, since we're coming up to this month's last maintenance I wanted to let you all know there will be no Kumuki's Daring Rescue event starting this week. I know you've all been waiting for it, but unfortunate issues with our QA servers has caused us to push it back a couple weeks so we're looking at early August. It's coming, really!

Thank you.

This is... well, since there's no Kumuki yet, you guys should make anything this week. Like, extend the 4x EXP or give us Double drop or anything but "not a single thing week"

Aion has lots of "Quick Events" you guys can put untill Kumuki actually comes up.. or even antecipate the Summer event.. idk

 

Please considerate it.  Thanks

Edited by reskali-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Get your bathing suit ready!

Thank you! Good choice, please give us a good Aion Summer Block, there's alot of time without a good event! I was very excited about the kumuki, but Summer Party is not bad!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×