Item skins

Magistone-KT

Hey,

I'd like to put a CHAIN skin on a CLOTH item (Prowess Hauberk -> some cloth). What I remember it wasn't possible 'cause cloth classes cannot equip chain. Is it somehow possible to do it like this? I was thinking about several options:

1) Doririnerk's wardrobe

2) Skin clothing item -> then the 1 I want         (*clothing item is some skin, not armor)

3) Maybe the restriction was deleted and I can do it (don't know)??

Thank you

PS: If it isn't possible take it also as a sugestion

You can't transfer skins from items skinned via wardrobe onto something else, and Prowess is one-time so no go.

So your best options are either picking a different but somewhat similar looking skin or rerolling to a chain using class. 8D

Isn't the point of the wardrobe that you select an appearance stored in the wardrobe and that is what people see regardless of what actual armor you are wearing?  If you are a cloth-wearer, can you put a chain item (hauberk) in the wardrobe and make that your new appearance?

Ehhh the point is more about having a way around the one-time restriction that most skins have. The catch is, of course, that to be reskinned again it has to first return to the wardrobe and there will consecutively be a luna fee to use it again. Cheaper than buying a new skin in some cases.

I tested it real quick just to be sure, and the luna wardrobe doesn't let you skin chain over cloth. You'll get an error message saying "The appearance of [insert cloth item name here] cannot be modified into [insert chain item name here] and vice versa as they are different type of items."

Maybe someday they'll let us use any armor type to skin onto any other armor type, but not today! :') 

22 hours ago, Rakesh-DN said:

You can't transfer skins from items skinned via wardrobe onto something else, and Prowess is one-time so no go.

So your best options are either picking a different but somewhat similar looking skin or rerolling to a chain using class. 8D

I'd like to but I don't know about any skin looking like Prowess Hauberk :c If you know about any let me know :)

18 hours ago, Haniya-DN said:

Maybe someday they'll let us use any armor type to skin onto any other armor type, but not today! :') 

This is possible when they put it on the BCM as an actual skin. For example, I saw a sorc using the plate Tiamat Stronghold skin because it was the BCM version.

16 hours ago, Magistone-KT said:

I'd like to but I don't know about any skin looking like Prowess Hauberk :c If you know about any let me know :)

Sadly, there are not yet. I'm saving up mats to craft the Prowess skin, so I understand your anxiety!

On 8. 7. 2018 at 4:12 PM, Vantheria-DN said:

This is possible when they put it on the BCM as an actual skin. For example, I saw a sorc using the plate Tiamat Stronghold skin because it was the BCM version.

Sadly, there are not yet. I'm saving up mats to craft the Prowess skin, so I understand your anxiety!

Time to suggest to add that to BCM :D but forget where the thread is :c

Prowess can be added to Luna wardrobe.  Mine is.  No way Im rounding up all that stuff to only use it once!   But no you cant cross armor types unless it is a BCM skin.  I doubt they will add Prowess any time soon because its still relatively new.

Archived