Nerf Fortress Diety HP until 6.0

KnightZM-KT

Like, not really. Upper Reshanta is just fine as it is. I mean, sure, reduce the HP, because lazy. But, keep in mind; you dont need to kill Ulsaruk to claim the fortress; just collect more points than the Balaur. AFKing siege has nothing to do with not being able to kill the deity. Plus, it is not hard at all to do it. We can manage to do it almost every single time, the only exception being during Sundays with 3-fortress vulnerability, in which you cant flip two fortresses by killing both deities (you just flip the second one by gaining more points).

Unless you are confusing them with the Lower Layer fortresses (in which case I do agree they certainly should lower all NPCs' HP), there is no need at all for this change.

18 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:

Like, not really. Upper Reshanta is just fine as it is. I mean, sure, reduce the HP, because lazy. But, keep in mind; you dont need to kill Ulsaruk to claim the fortress; just collect more points than the Balaur. AFKing siege has nothing to do with not being able to kill the deity. Plus, it is not hard at all to do it. We can manage to do it almost every single time, the only exception being during Sundays with 3-fortress vulnerability, in which you cant flip two fortresses by killing both deities (you just flip the second one by gaining more points).

Unless you are confusing them with the Lower Layer fortresses (in which case I do agree they certainly should lower all NPCs' HP), there is no need at all for this change.

Understandable Bryos, but on  basis now our league is probably averaging maybe 120-140 for each siege except for divine. that number is including with alts/afkers actually people dpsing dragons will vary a lot. But situations are different from KT to DN and with the timing of the siege because sever isn't going with Daylight savings anymore as it did 2 years ago or so. No one really wants to spend an entire hour there.

19 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:

Byros as knightzm mentioned reducing his hp would help both factions as who wants to be there the full 55 min when you can do the fort and be out of there earlier and still have time to do your other pvp runs. We get 120 people come to siege about 45-50 of them are alts and people who afk. For me i have friends who have quit the game since sieges r so late and their have work early the next morning. If you want to stay up 24hrs a day 7 days a week go right ahead.

9 minutes ago, Junne-DN said:

Byros as knightzm mentioned reducing his hp would help both factions as who wants to be there the full 55 min when you can do the fort and be out of there earlier and still have time to do your other pvp runs. We get 120 people come to siege about 45-50 of them are alts and people who afk. For me i have friends who have quit the game since sieges r so late and their have work early the next morning. If you want to stay up 24hrs a day 7 days a week go right ahead.

fb-holidays-good-for-you.gif

On ‎9‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 1:39 PM, KnightZM-KT said:

It's just too much work trying to deal with them with decline in population of the game.

Decline in the game? That happened ever since NCSoft went to basic Ncoin/event maintenance stopped actually dealing with the game and looking after players.

- Lockbox's still give out 4.2 items. (eg. L70/L80 stones and merry merry tokens...)

- Gear is still broken.

- Azmo's still have that 20% player buff and still hasn't been turned off in years. (which eylos NEVER get even at 0% for weeks)

That's just some of the basics at have never changed in over 2years...

I'm sure from a business point of view the game still generates income so who can complain.

@Bryos-DN how can you just with straight face say "suck it up you dont have to kill deity to win siege". Okay, you are not wrong. But, when they were designed sieges on Korea, you could easily see 800 players on the siege (full battlefields on each faction approx 400 each)... And don't forget that NA players are shugos who always take +1 because now even AFKER gets full contribution GP. Deity kill is too hard for current numbers and its litreally one line of code NCsoft would have to find and delete some zeros from that HP number. Less than 5 minutes work for their programmers and I'm sure the leftovers of playerbase would be really satisfied.

My suggestion would be to not only divide by 5 Deity and other things HP, but also reduce the number of people who can get rewards. 

29 minutes ago, Heat-KT said:

Less than 5 minutes work for their programmers and I'm sure the leftovers of playerbase would be really satisfied.

5 Minutes work? Kidding right?

ifstream file Input;

int offset;

string line; char* search = "Guardian General lol";

Leave the Dieties exactly how they are right now.  Rather NC actually focus on new content(like translating 6.0) then having people waste time with doing nerfs to old content.  Seriously Zero need to nerf content that is allready going away in a bit with 6.0.  So when others say suck it up with a straight face that is exactly how it should be suck it up,  KT E always seem to make a post about nerfing stuff or other things the moment their numbers dip to the point where they actually have to put time in and work for things.  At least in my opinion 

1 hour ago, Tyd-KT said:

Leave the Dieties exactly how they are right now.  Rather NC actually focus on new content(like translating 6.0) then having people waste time with doing nerfs to old content.  Seriously Zero need to nerf content that is allready going away in a bit with 6.0.  So when others say suck it up with a straight face that is exactly how it should be suck it up,  KT E always seem to make a post about nerfing stuff or other things the moment their numbers dip to the point where they actually have to put time in and work for things.  At least in my opinion 

Exactly what I was thinking. It takes NCwest long enough to get new patches without making them delay by fixing unnecessary crap that will just be going away in the new patch.

6 hours ago, Heat-KT said:

@Bryos-DNhow can you just with straight face say "suck it up you dont have to kill deity to win siege".

And where was I wrong? You still get the fortress. The only thing you dont receive are a couple of legion coins, a few AP relics, and maybe max credit rewards depending on your points. If you really wanted those rewards, you would work for them. If your faction cant get them, then you dont deserve them.

And, you may save time. Its 10 to 15, maybe 20 minutes, if you are slow. If sieges were intended to set a bar, so be it. That is almost as bad as asking to get kicked from Evergale Canyon because you were put in a match against a premade.

So, I do guess I will have to say "Suck it up" now.

6tyV8HK.gif

Archived