I wanna Know Which server got More players.

HamaSean-DN

In terms of quantity, they're approximately the same. As for the quality of players...

Avoid DN-E. Nothing but trolls day in and day out spamming the same nonsense on LFG. Lots of drama over the most insignificant things. Lots of ill-will and resentment between players that cannot seem to trust anyone anymore due to a few malicious players and their army of alts.

There's an easy solution to that, actually more than one- however, the easiest one? That "block" menu option? Use it. Ignore the abusive people. You don't need them.

Really, if you find that DE-E has trolls, drama ill-will, etc- so does every faction. It can also pull together just when you think that you'll drown in a pool of QQing, like at the last Divine siege, when the asmo factor actually tried some interesting tactics, and the elyos faction overcame their apathy and  had a fun and successful siege. 

So, the answer is, there is no better server. They both have around the same population.

When your entire block list is filed with only one or two people and their alt army, it's fairly clear that nothing is being resolved. You can block the trolls, but you can't stop other people responding to them, and this is the real issue: no matter what you do to counter the abusive people, they are so pervasive that you are constantly reminded of their presence, intentional or otherwise. I don't think I've gone a single day without hearing the mention of "Annie." I have no doubt that other servers/factions have similar issues, but I point out DN-E specifically because I have experience with it whereas I don't have experience with other servers/factions.

I do kind of dislike DN-E as well. My experiences go from an unbearable cesfest and people unable to have any sort of fun on LFG to the typical "not enough HP to run a starter instance" excuse (and loads of people who dont seem to understand how Recruit Group works). I mean, sure, DN-A has stupid drama from certain "personalities", but compared to what I have seen on the other side...jeez. Not even mentioning salty Elyos who crawl into our LFG.

If you wanna talk about the trolls, KT-A has a guy named pizichu who is a fanatic democrat who keeps talking about nonsense all the time, also theres a guy nemad Aenhon or something who keeps spamming lfg with nonsense as well with his alts, they might be the same person, i dont know, and im pretty sure its an Elyos disguised.

Archived