Aion 6.5

Sidik-DN

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Male-wise

• Plate: WHY. WHY. WHY CANT I WEAR PLATE? FFS.
  • Cloth: Gay as usual, meh.
  • Leather: Not bad, second favourite.
  • Chain: Not particularly impressed.

Female-wise:

• Plate: Takes the cake. So badass.
  • Cloth: The "ice royalty" vibe is pretty neat.
  • Leather: Certainly badass, and totally doesnt show much skin...
  • Chain: Wintery brat princess look, but pretty good.

15 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

Thank you Sidik. While we're at it, you can see this "Cold Set" from the new PvE instance here.

sec_4_img1.png

sec_4_img2.png

sec_4_img3.png

sec_4_img4.png

Oh my...! I've always had a thing for their artwork. Looking forward to see the actual set in-game. Looks beautiful! <3

I gotta say... they got so much better at designing gear sets. I mean I don't even wanna use skins on them anymore. o:

• Aion Team

I have cleaned up the back-and-forth fighting in this thread. Let's try not to derail threads in the future based on the assumption of someone's meaning. If there is something that's offensive, rule-breaking, or likewise please report it and we will assess it. That being said, I would ask that everyone on the forums double-checks their word usage to see if it's conveying exactly what you want.

Thank you.

I was kidding. But I might do it now that you mention it with another artwork. I have always LOVED that one of the originals that has Tahabata (or another dragon) on top of a volcano. There are several places nearby that offer that service, you just need the file (might require a big resolution). I would probably print it in a sheet of paper (not regular one, obviously, probably laminated), then most likely frame it, because I would like to keep it forever... and I will.

And once we get concept art for all 5 Dragon Lords, I am 100% going to merge them all together and hang it. Please, NC, release Fregion and Meslamtaeda.

25 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

I was kidding. But I might do it now that you mention it with another artwork. I have always LOVED that one of the originals that has Tahabata (or another dragon) on top of a volcano. There are several places nearby that offer that service, you just need the file (might require a big resolution). I would probably print it in a sheet of paper (not regular one, obviously, probably laminated), then most likely frame it, because I would like to keep it forever... and I will.

And once we get concept art for all 5 Dragon Lords, I am 100% going to merge them all together and hang it. Please, NC, release Fregion and Meslamtaeda.

I just ordered one, so we'll see how this print job is, lol.

Archived