You are the best Sidik, by the way...we know you secretly work with Innova Group in AION Russia, when are you guys getting 6.2? So we can more or less know when we will get it ;)

Sidik-DN   
22 minutes ago, Andregark-DN said:

You are the best Sidik, by the way...we know you secretly work with Innova Group in AION Russia, when are you guys getting 6.2? So we can more or less know when we will get it ;)

i don't work with innova))) but update will be in september or so =)

Edited by Sidik-DN

Bryos-DN   
1 hour ago, Capa-KT said:

Are they removing the old 6.0~6.2 Idgel Dome or keeping it alongside this tank/tower one ?

They are keeping both.

Bryos-DN   

They are two different instances. Patch notes say "전장 '일루미엘'을 추가했습니다." (added the instance), not "루나토리움 개편했습니다" (ID has been changed). They dont even mention ID, and their time slots are different, and the quests related to ID between 6.0 and 6.2 are not marked as "removed".

Edited by Bryos-DN

Sunix-DN   
3 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

wut ? how will that work ?

The new instance is called Illumel. Its a 3v3 PVPVE instance and have nothing to do with ID. The just share the same map cuz NC Lazy

they***

On 17/07/2018 at 4:36 PM, Sunix-DN said:

The new instance is called Illumel. Its a 3v3 PVPVE instance and have nothing to do with ID. The just share the same map cuz NC Lazy

they***

But it seems in 6.5 we have the 6v6 runatorium with the boss in the end, not the tower

Bryos-DN   

Yes, exactly. That is ID, one of the few battleground instances kept from 6.0's wipe out. The one with the tower (the one that came with 6.5) is also around, but not on that video.

Basically, its like we have now. We have both Adma Stronghold and Adma's Fall at the same time. Just different means to access them. :P

Edit:

Also, I developed some kind of strange disease from watching that video. Ugly Characters + Toxic Behaviour. Ugh.

Edited by Bryos-DN

Also, I developed some kind of strange disease from watching that video. Ugly Characters + Toxic Behaviour. Ugh.

Wait, do you undertand what they are talking ?

31 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Wait, do you undertand what they are talking ?

Michael Jackson is more korean than Bryos is....................

Bryos-DN   

No, I dont. :P But the typical "zerg the opposing team in their starting spot" crap is the reason I hate ID.

Bryos-DN   

@Sidik-DN If you are able to, may you pass the name of the mob which appears at 2:05? Fairly sure its a boss, but I have a really burning doubt that I need to search about. :P 

It clearly is the Hipernon guy from Ereshkigal's storybook, they even made him a completely different model between the 4 leaders in Seneketa.

awthMM1.jpgSibNPCG.png

I guess this is what @Bryos-DN had suspected him to be

Also great video as always @Sidik-DN! Could you try to show new skills or the skills from the Seneketa weapons next? 

Sidik-DN   
5 minutes ago, Andregark-DN said:

Could you try to show new skills or the skills from the Seneketa weapons next? 

sorry, Skills for me the most difficult to implement(((  i will try, but later

very many problems with it(

Edited by Sidik-DN