Aion 6.5

Sidik-DN

Thanks a lot!

15 minutes ago, Andregark-DN said:

It clearly is the Hipernon guy from Ereshkigal's storybook, they even made him a completely different model between the 4 leaders in Seneketa.

I guess this is what @Bryos-DN had suspected him to be

You know me too well. Yes, that is exactly what I wanted to dig up.

Unfortunately though, this is not the same Drakan. This is just another squad leader, with a different name. Hipernon was definitely permanently killed by Daevas during that comic.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 20/07/2018 at 6:24 AM, Bryos-DN said:

Thanks a lot!

You know me too well. Yes, that is exactly what I wanted to dig up.

Unfortunately though, this is not the same Drakan. This is just another squad leader, with a different name. Hipernon was definitely permanently killed by Daevas during that comic.

Bryos, do you think Ereshkigal was permanently killed in Senekta? If you check the mobs, they did a version of Ereshkigal totally burned down. :( 

I really don't want her to be defeated for now. She deserves to revenge!

I am not sure, honestly. I first need to see someone actually beating the instance and showing Ereshkigal collapsing and us looting her remains. Otherwise, it might just be the fact that after the cutscene she fleed somewhere after her plan related to Aion's Relic failed.

As for the cutscene, it could be her body disintegrating, it could be her power being absorbed by the relic. I want to be 100% sure before saying the third Dragon Lord has fallen.

1 hour ago, Bryos-DN said:

I am not sure, honestly. I first need to see someone actually beating the instance and showing Ereshkigal collapsing and us looting her remains. Otherwise, it might just be the fact that after the cutscene she fleed somewhere after her plan related to Aion's Relic failed.

As for the cutscene, it could be her body disintegrating, it could be her power being absorbed by the relic. I want to be 100% sure before saying the third Dragon Lord has fallen.

Usually we can get the history progression through yellow quests, no need to beat the instance.

Also, there are more dragon lords we havent met yet.

21 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Usually we can get the history progression through yellow quests, no need to beat the instance.

Also, there are more dragon lords we havent met yet.

Thats true indeed, but as far as it seems, no campaigns seem to have been added with 6.5. Without them, we have to find out stuff with what we have available. Instances follow the story, same way we loot Beritra's claw/tunic in DD instead of his corpse, or in DLR where Tiamat's body is in the background.

And, yes, we still have Beritra around, we have Meslamtaeda and Fregion still to make their appearances, even Apsu could get the spotlight despite being dead, or even a new Dragon Lord could awaken.

• 2 weeks later...

The new instance is called Illumel. Its a 3v3 PVPVE instance and have nothing to do with ID. The just share the same map cuz NC Lazy

they*

Yes, exactly. That is ID, one of the few battleground instances kept from 6.0's wipe out. The one with the tower (the one that came with 6.5) is also around, but not on that video.

Basically, its like we have now. We have both Adma Stronghold and Adma's Fall at the same time. Just different means to access them. 

Ok, so if I understood correctly and Im not confusing anything, there will 3 battlgrounds with the ID map ? The 6v6 with tower, the 6v6 with boss, and this new 3v3 ? 

Cause Im seeing a lot of streamers doing the 6v6 with the boss, but havent seen the 3v3, nor the old 6v6 with tower.

10 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Ok, so if I understood correctly and Im not confusing anything, there will 3 battlgrounds with the ID map ? The 6v6 with tower, the 6v6 with boss, and this new 3v3 ? 

Cause Im seeing a lot of streamers doing the 6v6 with the boss, but havent seen the 3v3, nor the old 6v6 with tower.

No, there are only two; Idgel Dome (6v6 with boss) and the new one in 6.5 (3v3). Idgel Dome Landmark was removed with 6.0, which is why you are not seeing people playing in it.

D

16 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:

No, there are only two; Idgel Dome (6v6 with boss) and the new one in 6.5 (3v3). Idgel Dome Landmark was removed with 6.0, which is why you are not seeing people playing in it.

Do you have a video of a streamer  or youtube video of this 3v3 ?

Seems VERY simple. You can only use the instance's skills (much like Luna and events). You win by destroying the other team's tower (or getting more points). Kill Kunax to spawn buffs, give you points or spawn additional troops/tank to take on the tower (not sure which of the three). Take your rewards.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/26/2018 at 10:28 PM, Sunix-DN said:

Bryos, do you think Ereshkigal was permanently killed in Senekta? If you check the mobs, they did a version of Ereshkigal totally burned down. :( 

I really don't want her to be defeated for now. She deserves to revenge!

I saw some gameplay. She went out the "I don't feel so good" style.

• 1 month later...

Archived